11

The next day

"Please be seated Mr. Jeon will be here shortly." His secretary announce to all the reporters present in the conference hall.

Meanwhile..

"Koo stop it you need to attend the press conference" you giggle as he plants soft kisses on your neck

The moment you arrived he dragged you to his office and can't stop kissing you actually he's being like this since the morning. "It can wait"

He kissed your lips this time. "Koo stop... just go attend the conference now...you can't be unprofessional you are the boss."

You speak giving him a playful smile. "And you are boss's boss baby." He replied tucking your hair behind your ear. "And it's boss's boss order now go attend the conference so we can fly to Japan as soon as possible." You wined.

"I think you are excited to be in Japan." He smiled as you fix his tie and collor.

"No I'm excited about the fact that I'm going to Japan with you." His hands around your waist as his thumb softly draw circles. "Then I'll wrap this up quickly can't keep my boss waiting."

You chuckle and peak his cheek he plants a soft his on your forehead. "I'll be right back." He turns to walk out if the room when you remember something

"Koo wait.." You run to him taking a ring off of your finger taking his big hand in you small one sliding the ring in his pinky finger which thankfully fitted considering the size of his hand.

"This is a gift from my late grandma she said that it will bring good luck

"This is a gift from my late grandma she said that it will bring good luck." You smile up to him as he carress your chubby cheek. "You are my good luck baby" You hug him "please be quick."

He walks out of the room while you sit on the couch turning the television on.

Jungkook's pov

"Make sure no one enters the office and she's provided with the things she asked until I return." I warned the two guards outside my office and proceed to the conference hall