6

"Wake up angel..." he wisper in your ear softly caressing your hair. You open your eyes slowly making a eye contact with him. He smiles softly.

"I'm awake" you smile back he kissed your temple and carress your cheek. "Get fresh, I'll be cooking you breakfast then we'll wash up together how does that sounds?" you noded shyly.

"Good" he kiss your cheek. "Can you walk, do I need to carry you?" you shook your head "No I'm good." you smile slowly getting up, you have a little soreness down there but you can manage. "Alright, I'll cook you something. What do my baby likes to eat in breakfast?"

"Anything will be good, I'm not choosy" you giggle. "Okay then I'll wait for you in the dinning area."

He gets up and DAMN your eyes are popping out, his bed hair and he's wearing only a boxer brief and damn that ass damn those thick thighs damn those legs damn those arms damn that back and damn THIS MAN in general. Like how the fuck I got this lucky. And I don't mind being put into different positions like fuck this man can put me into any position I just want him to mold me into his.

He noticed your stares and smirks "Stop drooling my love. You can do that later." he says and walks out leaving you all blushy.

You quickly freshen up like brushing your teeth washing your face. You stare at hickeys on your skin. Last night was definitely wild as fuck.

You put his big ass shirt on its black and silk and covers you entirely.

You walked out to him in the kitchen to see him cooking in the kitchen and you're turned on by the sight. Like can't he fuck you again, you don't mind him doing you on the counter or the dining table or even on the floor that's hot to be honest.

Should I make a move??

"Oh baby you're here? Come sit" he pulls out a chair for you on the dining table. You walked and sat there "Thank you" you give him a sweet smile. "I'll get you the breakfast" he kissed your temple from behind and go back to the stove.

Yeah you should definitely make a move would he think I'm horny all the time?? But he is your boyfriend and he should be fucking you day and night here and there and you deserve a good morning sex for being a good girl for him last night.

"Hey!! You okay?" you come out of your imagination only to find the breakfast set on the table. "Yeah.." you give him a awkward smile as if you weren't actually making sex stories about him with you just now.

"Have breakfast you need a lot of energy." you look at him surprised who was sitting beside you with a smirk. "What?? You think I didn't caught you fucking me with your eyes??"

Damn that smirk but two can play the game

"If you caught me then shouldn't you be having me as your breakfast instead?"

Now it's your turn to smirk while he clench his jaw. You fucked his mind and you know it "Y/N I want you to have breakfast before anything." he spoke in a stern voice but you won't listen.

"Exactly I want to have MY breakfast while you have YOURS."

Damn you're so stubborn. You're a brat. And he wants to fuck that out of you.

You can see his jaw clenched damn you're making him mad like you won't mind being flipped on his lap and getting spanked with those hands. Yeah you might have lost your virginity last night but you have had pretty wild imagination and filthy kinks you want to be manhandled by him. You fucked his mind good he better bend you over and fuck you from behind or you'll sulk all day.

"Stop being a brat angel" he puts his hand on your cheek caressing your skin with his thumb.

"What if I don't?" you whisper slowly and you look into his eyes. His thumb now playing with your bottom lip.
"Let's have breakfast baby"