8

"Strip"

A chill ran down to your spine as your hand made their way to the hem of your dress pulling it up and leaving it on the floor, then your bra exposing your breast to him tightening his pants.

You touch the waistband of your thongs in order to pull it down. "Leave'em, now kneel down."

You kneel down waiting for his next instruction. His trace two fingers on your cheek to lips pushing them in your mouth. "Suck them and eyes on me." you lock your eyes with his innocently sucking his fingers coating them in your saliva while he unbutton his shirt completly exposing his robust chest and abs to you. He push them further touching the back of your throat making you gag.

After that he pulls them out leaning a little to pick the wine bottle on the coffee table. "Open your mouth wide." 

Opening your mouth wide you wait for his action, his fingers tilt your head up a little his hand brings the bottle just above your face, he tilts it as the red liquid start to pour in your mouth to neck to your perky breast and nipple to your belly to down there socking your thongs.

The scene made him more horny and his cock to harden more but today he's in a mood to do more foreplay before fucking you insane.

He stops his action. "don't close your mouth..." he warned and puts the bottle back on the table, leaning down and kissing your mouth to taste the red liquid. "Fuck it taste even better through your lips." he wisper and bite your lower lip gently, leaning back and pulling you up to sit on his lap.

Your naked body with the heels look so hot, just like he imagined just like he wants you to look for him, just like he wants to fuck you. You are so tempting to him that makes him go crazy. He's wipped for you and the way you behave, so innocent and sweet, your puppy eyes staring at his cock, your pleased face moaning for him when he fuck you in his dirty way, the way you react to his dirty talk. You're to adorable that he loves so much but you're more adorable and fuckable that he can't keep his hands off of you.

He attach his lips to your nipple to play with them. The bitter taste of the wine making him more excited. His big palms cup your ass cheeks squeezing the jiggly flesh. "Fuck....this ass is so sexy, I'm not resisting this ass today, I'll do something to it. You'll love it..."

And you'll let him do anything, you trust him, he won't ever do something to hurt you, you're already aware of his dom side and he's into BDSM shit as well, like he sometimes wants to tie your hands, sometimes edge you, he even told you that he wants to put a collor and leash on you and to be honest that will be fucking hot collor, leash, puppy ear and maybe maybe a tail plug.... He's obsessed with you ass so who knows... and you know he'll never force you to do something that might put you in any kind of pain.

-------------------------------

"On all fours NOW!!" he instructed after putting you down on the edge of the bed. You get in the position waiting for his next action so far he's worshiping your body that you love so much, you can't wait for his next actions.

His fingers tugged in your thongs pulling it down to take it off. He look at the gisteling pussy slapping your butt. "You look so fuckable my slut can't wait to fill this hole." mmhhm downgrade kink your favorite when he's the one doing it...he trace your pussy with his finger collecting the juices and suck them to have a taste of you. "Holy Fuck, you taste so sweet." he slaps your pussy making you wiggle and a high pitch moan leaving your mouth. He hold your butt in a firm hold "Stay still my baby."

He leans in and sniff your pussy arousal. "and you smell even better.... What can I ask more" he move up a little darts his tongue and lick the tattoo on your back all the way up before fisting your hair up to bring you to his chest "You trust me right?" his hand cupping your pussy circling your clit. "Yes..." a slap hands on your pussy "Yes what my whore?"

"Yes Mister Jeon." he kissed your skin softly "Yes baby..." he pushed you back in the position with your head on the bed ass up in air for him, he part your legs for better access pating your ass cheeks to expose that small tight purked hole. He gets the lube quickly spreading it on the hole preparing it for his next action.

"I'm not putting my cock here today, it's just a preparation for future don't worry and let go, you'll love it."

He coat his middle finger in the lube as well and push it in your butt hole. your whole body shudder as a loud scream left your mouth. "Holy Molly, look at this hole, so tight and small squeezing my finger in." he smirk and thrust them in and out and you wiggle your ass. "Fuck it's so good Mr. Jeon." you love the pain and pleasure

"Told ya you'll love it." he continues to thrust his finger in and out. Your naked body with only those sexy heels doing things to his brain. He rotate and curl the finger in a screeching scream left your mouth "Fuck Mr. Jeon, I love it"

"Yes baby, this ass, this pussy, these boobs, these lips are mine, you get that mine, I'll do what I want with them, do you get that?" he smack your butt. "YES...MR JEON, I BELONG TO YOU."

"YES NOW FUCKING CUM!" and that's it, you cummed all over the sheets..  You pant hard catching your breath. "Love you okay?" you nods and sat straight on your knees facing him with a pretty smile he loves so much. "Am I your good girl?"
He mirror your expressions cupping your face and kissing your mouth. "Yes you're my good girl." patting your cheek.

You fall back on the bed "I'm tired.." you whined only for him to hover over you settling in between your legs. "But we are not done yet..."

---------------------------------------------

TBC

Hey everyone!!!! Long time no see y'all doing good??

See you soon