Prologue

The year 2002 for Hogwarts would be a year to remember

The year 2002 for Hogwarts would be a year to remember. It was that year that people from the future came back in time so the residents of Hogwarts can watch movies of their lives to change the future. By doing so they saved the lives of many from the Gryffindor 6th-year Marlene McKinnon to the Slytherin 4th-year Barty Crouch JR.

Everything felt nice. Some were having conversations with their future children while others talked about the future and what to do now.

It was finally peaceful in the main hall of Hogwarts after a course of watching what the future holds for hours. There wasn't any fighting or arguing and after watching the movies the hall was at a slight piece.

Though nothing can last forever.

A crackling sound filled the hall and people fell through the ceiling alerting everyone in the room.

"What the hell"

"Move your ass."

"Howard? Maria?"

"Did I just die?"

"Peggy?"

"I have been falling for 30 minutes!"

"Brother is that you?"

"Was this you?" Harry whispered to Hermione who shook her head leaning on Ron's shoulder. "No not at all"

"Avengers and others please present yourselves properly.." a voice rang throughout the hall. Everyone turned away from the flustered group to the source of the voice to find two girls. One with light brown hair and bright grey eyes while the other was the exact opposite with dark hair and dark brown eyes. Though the smirks that danced across their faces, and the way they stood was exactly like someone who came from the noble Black family.

It was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Wizards looked at them in alarm and confusion. Some wondered what the hell they were doing here. Others wondered if they were more people from the future though with the look on Harry potter and his friend's faces they can only guess that they were wrong.

"It is very embarrassing isn't it sister?" The Dark haired one said to which the other one nodded not taking their eyes off the others in the room.

"What is the meaning of this?" Dumbledore announced making the two roll their eyes in annoyance that could rival Sirius Black.

"Well, firstly we have brought you all here to watch the future as there's something that happens that affects both worlds. We are deadly serious" The dark hair sister laughed slightly at her older siblings' words. "No pun intended to the dumbass over there"

Sirius gasped dramatically in offense to which the girl swiftly ignored making their way to the front of the hall in front of the new people who looked as equally confused as the wizards.

"Let us introduce ourselves I'm Carina stark- Thorsdottir and this one here" Carina paused putting a hand on her sister's head. "Is Vega Stark-Strange my little sister"

Before anyone could react vega spoke up. "I'm sure some might be confused why we're named after a constellation hell even our older brother's middle name is Corvus."

"Hey, Pete and Harley by the way!"

The two in question waved slightly, Confused yet didn't say anything.

"Well, let's just say it's a family tradition that goes way back." the two girls spoke simultaneously as the wizards and witches in the room looked at the only family with that tradition. Said family never took their eyes off the two girls in surprise and slight interest. Sirius didn't have any children from what harry's movies said, regulus was dead, and the rest either had one child and were done or were sent to Azkaban.

"Who're children are you? If there were no black children in the future we would know!" Ron said and the rest from his timeline nodded slightly as the redhead did have a point.

Vega rolled her eyes once more as carina just ignored the boy.

"Ignoring him....not only are we here to stop the catastrophe that happens in the future but we are also here to do another thing and that's to prevent the death of our mother Antoinette Harper stark or formally known as Regulus Melania Black " Carina watched in amusement seeing the looks that crossed the faces of the people in front of her. "She won't come till after the first movie because we agreed that this one is too traumatic for her to watch."

The hall listened to her words in shock. The presumed dead daughter of Walburga and Orion Black was alive?

Not letting anyone respond to her older sister's words Vega smiled sarcastically before snapping her fingers and successfully hooking up the movies and a couple of couches. "Well let's get started, shall we? Avengers, grandparents, Aunty Peggy, aunty Sharon, and others you may all sit here"

While the newcomers were getting seated  James leaned down whispering to his brother in all but blood in surprise. "Sirius are you okay?..."

Though Sirius didn't give his usual joking look to his brother instead he locked eyes with a certain Slytherin. It wasn't any secret to the black family who that person was. Each of them mourned for her believing that she was dead.

Sighing he turned towards James with a sour look. "My little sister is alive?..."

"

I kept most of the original prologue because why the hell not🤷🏽‍♀️

PRONGSENTHUSIAST