V

The screen changed as it showed a gloomy basement

The screen changed as it showed a gloomy basement. Dried Blood stained the walls as it reeked of heaven knows what. In the center of the room sat a girl with tangled hair and bags under her eyes her clothes, which were once an elegant dress was ripped and dirtied by the ground.

This was all her fault. Why didn't she listen? Why didn't she hide it better? How could she have been so careless? How could she have thought they cared for her? That she would be able to get away from this?

Her ears rang as her eyes tried to focus on the blurry figures in front of her.

"Why must you never listen, you disobedient girl."

"A disgrace to the family name"

"You brought this upon yourself."

"You are nothing but a failure Regulus"

"Regulus"

"Regulus"

"Regulus Melania Black"

Everyone watched with wide eyes seeing the younger version of Toni. Mumbles flooded through the halls wondering what happened to her yet some knew. Some remembered that day like it was yesterday and while guilt had flown through some of their souls pride flooded through the rest thinking that it was the only way to curse out her muggle-like thinking.

It was impure and disgusting for her to have ever been doing what she was doing. Toying around with muggle intentions was one thing but sullying the family name?

That was unforgivable. In their minds, the contract they made was right though Toni didn't seem to agree and that was always the problem.

Gasping Toni's eyes snapped open in alarm as she tried to sit up only to fall back, groaning in pain.

Toni winced as she felt a tub in her nose before gagging as she slowly ripped it out.

"What the hell?!?!" Barty said. "I don't think you're supposed to do that!"

Dorcas turned glaring. "You think dumbasss?!?"

Ripping the tape off her nose she touches it violently as the tub falls out.

People winced as they shielded the younger viewers. Peter curled into his father seeing his mother in such a state though the rest of her kids weren't any better. Vega was on the other side of Stephen while Carina was clutching thors hand tightly and Harley felt tears well up in his eyes as he looked at Toni.

They never wanted to see their mother in pain. Ever.

She turns to the table beside her. Flexing her hand as she reached out to grab the water only to groan as she knocks it on the floor. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she gasped for air.