IV

Carina cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention

Carina cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention. "The next couple of scenes are not good for younger viewers to watch so I would like to ask all 1st and 2nd years plus any children that were brought here to be taken to sleeping quarters."

There were groans and voices of disagreement from the kids but with the help of the head boys and girls from each house, everyone was safely taken to their dorms.

"They will be called back so don't worry."Vega smiled stiffly before calling her hands. "Let us begin."

The screen changes showing two cars racing along a cliffside. The silver car quickly turns into a parking lot in front of a plane with the black car not far behind

"Holy shit is that a car?!?" a third-year asked. "And what's that big white thing?!?"

"a plane?" Sam said slowly seeing the boy not understand Sam's raised his brow in confusion. "How do you guys fly without planes?"

"Brooms duh?" Another girl said as if that was the most common thing in the world.

Sam said nothing as he nodded.

"Of course they do." He muttered to himself.

Emerging from the silver car Toni smiles as she pushes up her sunglasses. "You did well I thought I lost you back there!"

Marlene Whistled. "Look everyone it's my future wife!!"

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but was quickly shut down by Ron making her pout. "Jealous much."

"You did, ma'am. I had to cut across Mulholland." Happy replies as he grabs a suitcase from the back of his trunk.

"Ah, I gotcha, I gotcha," Toni laughs,  impressed by her bodyguard.

As they both walked up to the steps of the plane Rhodey's angry frame came into view. "What's wrong with you?!?"

Peter winced believing that his mom's lateness was his fault. Turning towards Rhodey he sighed."Sorry Uncle Rhodes I-"

"No kid you're good." Rhodey interrupted. "I was mad at Nette and I didn't even know why she was late."

"What?" Toni yells out confused.

"Three Hours Toni."

"Sorry, Stephen was a Little Late on picking up little Corvus so I had to wait on him," Toni tells the truth as she walks closer to her best friend.