III

Malibu California

Malibu California

"Malibu? Is this where Toni Lives?!?! Why don't we live here?!?" Clint asked in shock.

Pepper shook her head laughing, unaware of the odd looks she was getting. "It's because it's destroyed."

Over at the adult table, Orion discreetly nodded his head in approval knowing that even a disgraceful daughter like Regulus could have good taste in living and she wasn't living around many muggles.

It shows Toni in her lab listening to music as she worked with a 3-year-old Peter beside her with a tablet in hand.

"Woah..." Hermione gushed as she shook ton violently. "Look look! Ronald!-"

"Hermione love I see." Ron laughed nervously wondering if he should be worried about the missing black daughter stealing his girlfriend when she arrives.

Honestly, he should.

Picking up the circuit board she was working on she carefully handed it to Peter who set it down as she picked up something else

"Give me an exploded view." She muttered.

Suddenly a voice spoke up as the view on her screen began to change. "The compression in cylinder there seems to be low."

"Holy shit what is that?!?!" Barty screamed in shock as most purebloods and some half-bloods looked in either fear, shock, or fascination.

"Not the time barty."

"Right."

"Jarvis was an AI who mom built in tribute after her late butler/ uncle Jarvis," Carina said. Some caught the way she said "was" instead of "is" which makes them wonder what could've happened to the AI.

Many also couldn't help but be mesmerized by the technology even some purebloods wondering just how far back their world really is.

"Log that.." She said not noticing Pepper walking into the room until it was too late as the woman had already walked in and turned off Toni's music

Pepper was on the phone as She seems to be arguing with someone. ''I'm gonna try again, right now.''

Peter gave the woman a smile and a wave to which the woman smiled and nodded in return as Toni didn't even glance up as she continued to work. "Please don't turn down my music.."

''I'll keep you posted.'' Pepper said before hanging up and walking toward Toni and Peter giving the younger a small hug before turning to the woman. ''You are supposed to be halfway around the word."

"How'd she take it?" Toni asked as she lifted up a piece she was working on.

"Like a champ" Pepper replied.