VI

The scene shift, Showing a dirty pool of disturbed water

"What's going on?!" Sirius cried out in concern for his sister.

Carina winced, pulling Vega closer as they were given looks of pity by the ones who do know.

They hated seeing the mother- who typically held a sense of confidence look so... Weak, helpless, and scared.

Toni's face abruptly emerges from the water as men hold her down as she thrashed in anger.

The hall went up into uproar. Sirius ran towards the nearest trash can seeming to puke his guts out while others looked sick.

Thor's fist clenched in fury as lightning dangerously cracked around him.

Though no one seemed to even flinch at that as everyone was dealing with their own room of emotions.

Walburga's eyes glazed over in fury. Not because of the safety of her child but because the girl let muggles get the best of her.

What a disappointment she was.

Multiple hands were trying to push her down as she fought. Gasping for air as her body flared. Toni's ears seemed to buzz as all she could hear were voices.

Thor felt his body heat up as electricity cracked throughout the room, even more, scaring some students. Toni, his Toni was hurt. Feeling hands wrap around him he looked down seeing Carina.

"Papa please stop... You're scaring everyone."  Thor felt his heart clench at his daughter's pleas. Closing his eyes, Thor took a breath as he tried to let the anger leave his body.

Looking down he gave his daughter a soft smile before turning to everyone. "My apologies mortals."

Loki looked at his brother in shock. Never has he seen his Happy go lucky brother be so... angry before. He didn't know how to feel.

The rest of Toni's friends/ family wasn't any better. Though they could not emit lighting like the god of thunder the anger they felt was far from small.

Barty leaned over as he whispered in Evan's ear. "You know these muggles seem really strong. You think I can ask one of them to kill my dad."

"Not the time Barty."Evan turned as he rolled his eyes before he paused. "though it seems like they might kill Toni's parents first from the looks of it so maybe you do have a chance."

Toni's resistance weakened as they immediately push her back underwater.

The electromagnet buzzes as water soaks through its top, sending an electrical shock through the water and Toni.

Her body was in pain as she shook. Yet no matter how hard she thrashed her body. None of this pain could ever compare to the crucio's her mamam gave her and her brother.