Prolouge

Brynlee Greensburg was the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Greensburg. The only child, and the only grandchild of Lady Marie.

Lady Marie lived beside of the Bridgerton's in London. They were great friends and were always chatting, or outside together. Lady Marie's granddaughter came down to London every year to visit. Her little Brynlee.

Brynlee had a great connection with all the Bridgerton's. Of course she had her favorite. Anthony. He was kind and her best friend. Next was Benedict and Daphne. They were always there for her. Violet and Edmund treated Brynlee like she was their daughter during the summer. Sometimes they would even send Christmas gifts.

After Edmund passed it got hard for Brynlee to stay. The Bridgerton's got a bit distant. She would still go over and all. To see how they were doing, help them out, and to try and cheer up her friends and her other family. Anthony was the worst of them all. He became the new Viscount, and he also became a jerk.

It seemed like he would take his anger out on her at times. That's why she decided to not come down every year anymore. She stopped in 1805.

Now after he family is going away for 3 years she decides to go back to her grandmothers house.

How will the Bridgerton's react?