Diamond of the First Water

Grosvenor Square, 1813
Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Featherington. Three misses foisted upon the marriage market like sorrowful sows by their tasteless...tactless mama.
Far better odds might exist in the household of the widowed Viscountess Bridgerton. A shockingly prolific family, noted for its bounty of perfectly handsome sons and perfectly beautiful daughters.

Brynlee Greensburg awakens in her carriage. Slowly waking up she goes to look out the window. Taking in the sight of the ton she once visited every summer, she smiles. This place was her home away from home.

The carriage then comes to a stop and she hurries up and hops out of the carriage. She then looks at her lovely grandmother Marie walking out of her house in London. The well respected woman walked out with a smile holding her arms out for a hug.
"Oh Nan, I've missed you so much!" Brynlee exclaimed.

"My dear you've grown. My granddaughter all grown, everyone will be joyed to see you."

"The ton looks hectic this morning, more than usual, what's happening today, Nan?"

"Just the start of the season you know. That reminds me, Lady Danbury wants me to be there today. We have matters to discuss. Would you like to come dear?"

"I would be glad to. Gives me a chance to see people."

Brynlee then gets ready. She wears one of her fancy dresses to match the occasion. Styled with her pearls.

Brynlee and Lady Marie walk in and find a place to stand where they can watch the seasons debutantes. Lady Danbury then finds them and talks to Lady Marie.

Anthony's POV
After I walked Daphne and my mother in, I take the remaining people in my family to find a spot to watch our dear sister make her debut. That's when I looked across the room and seen our neighbor Lady Marie talking to Lady Danbury and this taller woman. She had brown hair and a fancy dress on with pearls. Before I could question who she was, the ceremony was starting.

Brynlee's POV
After the Featherington's were called and embarrassed themselves, I then heard a name familiar to me, Daphne Bridgerton. I then look at her and Violet walking down. She looks stunning and more elegant.

Later...
I'm outside talking with Lady Danbury when Violet and Daphne approach us. "Brynlee Greensburg it has been to long." Violet says with catches our attention.

"It truly has been." Brynlee says giving them both a proper hug. "Daphne the Queen was correct, you truly are flawless!"

"You're to kind Bryn, I could say the same about you."

"You have to come see the rest of my children when you have the time Brynlee" Violet says smiling.
"I would enjoy that very much."
Violet then turns her head to see her family getting into their carriage. She then signals Daphne to go also.
"I'm sorry Brynlee, we must be going now. Will we being seeing you at the next ball?"

"Yes I think you will. It was lovely seeing you again Violet."