1

"god where is it? DUSTIN.... DUSTIN."

i sighed and grabbed my boot heels and purse. running a hand through my hair i sighed and made my way into the kitchen. searching all through the dining room table and counters.

"shit, i need to leave soon. DUSTIN!" i yelled again descending the staircase that leads to the basement.

"dustin, where'd you put my keys. i looked in the kitchen and couldn't find them." i said as i made my way down.

"y/n why are you down here, i told you hellfire is meeting at our house tonight. also you can't leave, mom isn't even home." dustin looked up from his little group.

"i wouldn't have come down here if you put my keys in the right place. besides, mom isn't gonna know i left because you're not gonna tell her." i smiled cockily at him.

"whatever... they're on the table over there." he rolls his eyes and turn back to the campaign currently going on.

i turn my heels and walk towards the table. there they were, sitting right on top of a bunch of random papers dustin had. i pick them up and smile to myself. turning back around i made my way over to where dustin was sitting. i look up from my hand and straight ahead. eddie munson, a guy i recognized but never really talked to had been staring at me, eyeing my body. i tried to ignore his stares but secretly they were making my skin hot.

eddie's eyes never left my figure as i made my way over to my brother and patted his head. "there's food in the fridge, i don't know when i'll be back." i said.

"where are you even going wearing that outfit." he curiously asked.

i look down at my tight black mini skirt, cropped band tee, and boot heels in hand.

"steve is making me and robin go to a party with him, he told me to dress sexy. i'm driving over his and he's taking us all to the party. if i'm not home before morning tell mom i stayed at robin's." dustin nodded his head and i went back upstairs.

i slipped on some sandals and made my way to the car unlocking it. getting in the drivers seat i threw my stuff into then passenger seat and headed on my way with the radio playing in the background.

driving to steve's house a thought wondered into my mind, more particularly a person. the way eddie started at me churned something in my stomach that gave me slight butterflies. i can't like him from such a simple look, i barley know him. but god i have to admit he's pretty attractive no matter his school status.

making a turn onto steve's street i clear my head of most thoughts of eddie and his intense stare.

i parked outside steve's house and made my way up to the door after changing my shoes and grabbing my purse. he previously told me on the phone that it would be unlocked so i made my way in.

"i don't understand why i have to wear this steve it's uncomfortable." robin whined to steve, who was at the moment trying to get the teen girl to pick a shirt for him.

"don't you want to meet a girl and have sex with her tonight or something, now just pick a shirt." i giggled at the two bickering and whistled.

"woah harrington, nice chest hair. and i'd sleep with you any day robin" i winked at her. we both laughed as steve rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"ladies please, a shirt!" he sighed. "the one on the left." i glanced at him before making a beeline towards his fridge. on the side was a bar of chocolate i left in there yesterday to cool. i grabbed it and returned to see steve was finally ready to go.

robin hopped into the passenger seat and i sat in the back. steve backed out of the driveway and started towards the party. the two in the front talked while i sat in the middle of the backseat quiet. the ride continued this way for a while before i spoke up.

"eddie munson is kinda cute." i say and steve abruptly stops the car.

"eddie 'the freak' munson?" he says looking back at me. "he's not a freak." i smack his shoulder.

"i don't know guys, he hangs around my brother and he seems like a sweet guy. i mean dustin looks up to him for christ's sake. plus he was staring at me earlier and it made me feel weird but not bad weird, a good weird." i sighed rubbing my temples.

"i never pegged you the type to like eddie munson." robin turned to look at me as steve had started driving again. "yeah he doesn't seem like your type." steve still chimed in though.

"you know i don't have a type, but let's just drop this for now. we're almost at the party and my brain needs more time to digest this feeling." i place a hand on both their shoulders and give a smile as steve pulls up to a house with music blasting.

honestly the whole night was a blur. steve introduced us to people, we drank, robin and i flirted with each other and other people, we drank more, played party games, and drank more. steve being the designated driver took me home deciding i'll get my car another day.

my head was pounding as i snuck in the house through the basement door. whining to myself about my head, i see eddie is still here.

"what are you doing here?" i questioned pointing a finger at him.

"henderson asked me to stay, are you drunk?" he laughed at me.

"shhhh, they might hear you." i muttered pushing my finger to his lips. i gasp to myself in shock "your lips are so soft". my words caused him to quietly laugh and shake his head.

"i think it's time for you to go to bed."

"carry me eds" i whined reaching my arms up. eddie raised his eyebrows caught off guard at the new nickname i had given him. "please" i mumbled tiredly, laying my head forward on his chest.

"hm, fine. jump up doll." eddie picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. "my room is at the end of the hallway" i say before putting my face in the crook of his neck.

his scent filled my nose and his hair was tickling my forehead. he gently carried me to my room and set my stuff down on a chair in the corner. he set me on my bed and looked down at me for a second.

"do you want to uhm change?" he asked and i nodded. he stared at my falling asleep state for a good minute before figuring out how he was going to do this.

"alright, lay back for me." i did as i was told he he slipped a pair of shorts up my legs and then the skirt down and off. he sat me back up and aided in taking my shirt off. he proceeded to slip a random tee onto my frame. eddie was back to holding me as he pulled down the comforter. my arms were wrapped around him as he was about to lay me back down.

"eds?"

"yeah?"

"thank you." i said burying my face deeper into his jacket taking in his warmth and intoxicating scent.

"you're welcome" he smiled softly and hesitantly hugged me back. eddie gently laid me down and pulled the comforter up onto me.

"so much for first impressions." i whispered before drifting off to sleep.

"goodnight, gorgeous." eddie kissed my forehead and quietly exited my room leaving me to dream about him throughout the night.

i hope you guys like the beginning of this story!! i don't rlly know where i'm going with it but 🤷🏽‍♀️

vote and comment, it encourages me !