5

tuesday rolled right around the corner and there i found myself in the back of steve's car before school started. steve, robin, and i sat in our usual everyday seats. steve in the driver, robin in the passenger, and me in middle of the back. i was leant forward, elbows on the console, while they stared at me waiting for their questions to be answered.

"so what happened at the show?" steve pushed on. "i told you guys i just watched him perform and we talked a little after!" i sighed. no matter what i said they didn't seem to believe me, which they had a right to since i wasn't fully telling the truth. "yeah sure, that hickey on your neck is definitely saying you guys just talked a little." robin rolled her eyes at me. in realization i blushed and zipped my jacket up more. "okay maybe we did a little more than talking." "okay yeah, so what was it?!" robin slapped my arm. i laughed and responded "well after the show he pulled me backstage, we did talk a little i wasn't lying about that, and things escalated and we kinda made out for a bit". my friends started shaking me excitedly and making odd noises. "i see my smooth player moves are wearing off on you there y/n." steve slicked back the side hair with his hand after he calmed down. "steve you get shot down by every girl who walks into the shop." robin retaliated.  "shut up robin no one's talking to you." steve rolled his eyes. i laughed at the two before realizing it was time to go. "i can't stand you guys, but come on robin it's time to go. bye stevey!" i laughed again.

-in class-

i sat in my seat in the last row of the classroom, eddie sat diagonal from me and row ahead. i couldn't exactly talk to him considering the spaces between the rows but i sure enough could stare, so that's what i did. i admired his curly brown hair put up into a messy low bun, the dio logo on the back of his battle vest that looked like he sewed on, how his arms flexed slightly under the leather jacket, and his leg bouncing up and down. eddie has got to be one of the most gorgeous men i have ever laid my eyes upon, and that was saying a lot considering there rare amount of attractive guys living in hawkins.

sensing me staring he turns around and sends a wink my way. i quickly look down at my text book that was open on my desk as my eyes widened in sudden embarrassment from being caught. my face heated up and he laughed quietly at my reaction before turning back around. as soon as the bell rang i immediately grabbed my stuff and bolted out the classroom to robin who was waiting for me down the hall.

"woah woah, what's the rush hot stuff?" she slowed me down and grabbed my shoulders. "eddie caught me staring it was too embarrassing i had to leave." i rambled in one breath to robin. "okay so..? do you know how many times i've caught him staring at you? or how many times i've been caught staring at vickie? it's not a huge deal man take a breather." robin started to calm me down. "i know i'm being overdramatic but i didn't think about how i would face him after yesterday!" i whisper-yelled as we started walking out the front doors since school was over. "it'll be fine, now take me home woman i have stuff to do." she laughed and hopped into the car.

i took robin home and headed straight to my house to work on some homework. as soon as i walked into my house dustin on his way to leave and make his exit from the front door. "headed to hellfire." he said before i even got the chance to ask him anything. i nodded about to head up the stairs to my room but dustin stopped at the door and turned around. "oh yeah, there was a envelope left for you on the table. i didn't open it but i don't know who it came from or when it got here." he said then shut the door behind him as he made his way out the house.

i grabbed the letter off the table and walked up to my room. after i plopped myself onto the bed i carefully opened the letter and began reading it.

"hey doll, meet me at that park near the school when your brother gets home from hellfire i gotta ask you something."

there was no signature but just by the handwriting and the pet name i knew it was from eddie.

i smiled and hopped into the shower to start getting ready, completely forgetting about the homework i claimed i was going to do.

short chapter im sorry !! for the longest while i had no idea what i wanted to write for the next chapter and then school started so i got busy </3. i finally updated tho, hope you guys enjoy!!

please vote and comment, it encourages me <3 !!