2

it was saturday morning and the sun was slightly shining through the blinds and curtains. i woke up with the worst headache which resulted in me laying back down as soon as i sat up. i groaned to myself and tried to recall last nights events, but with zero luck nothing came. i turned my head to my bedside table and noticed some ibuprofen and a glass of water. i smiled to myself and quietly thanked the angel who left it for me.

i went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before returning and taking the pills. i threw a pair of socks on and put my hair up before heading downstairs. on my way down i heard dustin in the dining room laughing at someone making noises.

"good morning sleepyhead" dustin said as i walked through the dining room to get to the kitchen. i waved my hand at him, not exactly in the greatest feeling to talk yet. i poured myself a bowl of cereal adding the milk in last. i grabbed a spoon and made my way back into the dining room to have a seat.

i look up and notice eddie sitting next to dustin staring at me. the way his head was angled some of his hair fell over his eyes but not enough to hide the stare towards me. he smirked when my eyes met his and turned back to dustin. that hot feeling of my skin started to come back as my face was probably radiating heat at that point.

"alright i'm gonna go get dressed." dustin announced, ending his conversation. he went upstairs humming a song to himself leaving his bowl on the table.

"so y/n.." eddie spoke up breaking the short moment of silence.

"eddie" i replied continuing to eat my cereal.

"remember anything from last night?" he asked and watch my face contort into a confused expression. i stared into his eyes for a second and he laughed.

"i'll give you some time to remember." he smiled before grabbing his and dustin's bowls and going into the kitchen. i sat there thinking of his gaze trying harder to remember the event of the previous night. his eyes seemed to somehow trigger everything as the remembrance of how i drunkenly acted towards him came flooding into my memories. my jaw dropped and i grabbed my bowl. i rushed into the kitchen after him to see the sight of him leaning with his back faced to the sink and his hands resting on the rim of it. his legs were crossed and he watched me hurry in after him. damn, he looked so good.

"eddie i am so so sorry, i was so drunk last night." my face flushed as i tried to explain while i set the bowl down on the counter. while i talked all eddie did was watch me stumble over some words with a smirk plastered on his face. he took gentle steps towards me and places his thumb and pointer finger against my chin. he lifted my head up to meet his gaze with the same smirk still on his face.

"doll, i'm gonna need you to stop talking for a second for me. can you do that, darling?" he quietly spoke, eyes not leaving mine. i slowly nodded, dumbstruck on what was going on. that same smell from last night came filling my nose making it harder to concentrate.

"words, use your words." he tilted my head up a little higher. "yes, i can do that." i whispered quietly.

eddie leaned closer to my ear and spoke "i liked watching after you, you're a cute drunk". the whisper and hushed down he spoke in sent shivers down my spine. just then footsteps were heard coming down the stairs along with a voice.

"eddie!"

just like that eddie walked out the kitchen like nothing had happened. i stood there trying to process what happened before walking out into the dining room.

"i'm gonna bike to mike's house." i heard dustin say.

"why don't you just have someone drop you off?" i questioned butting into the conversation.

"we're not staying there so it'll be easier." dustin said grabbing his backpack from off the ground.

"oh alright, be safe please." i said concerned about my little brother despite the fact he always bikes. after what happened with will 3 years ago, you can never be too safe.

"i will i will, and where the hell is your car?" dustin asked me.

"huh? oh shit, i left it at steve's house. he dropped me and robin off last night, i need to find a way there to get it." i sighed.

"oh uh, i can take you to get it. we just gotta stop by my house so i can change." eddie spoke up after just standing listening to dustin and i converse.

"oh, thank you. that'd be great. i'll just go get dressed really quick." i replied to eddie's proposition surprised before turning to run up the stairs.

i entered my room and shut the door behind me. i sighed and walked over to the dresser. i pulled out a pair of dark blue shorts and a button up shirt that was a burnt orange. stripping from my clothes i put on a new pair of undergarments and put the other clothes on. i added a belt and a good necklace to the look before looking in the mirror and adjusting my shirt. i slipped on a pair of socks, shoes, and grabbed my purse.

i made my way downstairs to find eddie sitting on the couch messing with the zipper of his jacket and dustin gone already.

"hey i'm ready." i spoke breaking him from the trance he was in. he pulled his keys out his pocket and we made our way outside to his car. eddie opened and closed the door for me and i of course said thank you before he went and got in on his side.

"thank you again for taking me to get my car." i wanted to try and diffuse some of tension from earlier, but to my dismay it didn't work as he smirked to my thanks.

"it's no problem doll, anything for a pretty girl like you." he responded, eyes still on the road. once again, my body got hot as i was at a loss for words. glancing at me from his peripheral vision he chuckled.

we finally made it to eddie's trailer and he stepped out. "you can come in." he said before walking up to the door. i hopped out the car and shut the door behind me, following him in suit. he unlocked the door and welcomed me to his home.

"welcome, sorry it's kinda a mess right now." he ran his hand through his messy curls.

"n-no it's fine." i stared at him. he shot me a quick smile and said "i'll be right back, make yourself comfortable".

i sat down on the couch and took in my surroundings. i was really at eddie munson's house. if robin and steve found out i would never hear the end of it from them.

it didn't take eddie long to finish changing and come back out. i looked up and he wore a pair of black jeans, a metallica shirt, the leather jacket, and his hair was wet like he sprayed it with water. i assumed he did to fix the curls that had been messy before he went into his room. eddie caught my stare and walked up to me.

"like what you see?"

"uh no, i mean yes, i mean... can we go now?" i whined from embarrassment covering my face, which only made him laugh at me again. i rolled my eyes at him, i could tell he wanted to say something but held himself back.

"come on doll, let's get you to your car".

we made our way back into the car and on our way to steve's house, with my directions of course.

"here we are." he parked the car and turned to me to smile. "see ya later princess." he smirked again to get a reaction out of me, which always worked.

"y-yeah uhm, thank again e-eddie." i stumbled over my words while getting out the car and making my way to my own.

as soon as i entered my car he drove off and i threw my head back against the head rest.

"what is he doing to me" i smiled to myself before pulling away from steve's to go home and get ready for work.

my friends asked for another chapter so ofc i got on that 😫

make sure to vote and comment, it encourages me ! <3