3

11:55 am, i pulled into the parking lot of my job, family video. my shift started at 12 so i had made it just in time. on my way i had stopped home and grab my work vest and ended up applying a small amount of makeup while i was there. i rushed into the store after grabbing my bag to see steve and robin already on the clock.

"andddd 11:58, 2 minutes before 12. i told you she wouldn't be late." robin said as soon as i walked through the door.

"yeah whatever." steve rolled his eyes.

"aw harrington can't believe you doubted my time management skills." i pouted jokingly while walking to the back to clock in. "aw shut up y/n you know you suck when it comes to time." he yelled back so i could hear him and robin laughed.

after clocking in i set my stuff in my locker and made my way back out to my two friends. "so what's the work for today?" i questioned leaning over the counter. "there's a pile of tapes over there that need rewinded back to the beginning." robin groaned, turning around from leaning on her stomach to on her back.

"oh"

"well, let's get to work ladies." steve clapped and started walking over. we followed, not to happy for the days work that was brought in.

we sat in the back for a while doing our jobs. steve handed robin the movies, robin rewinded them, and i put them in a cart that'll be pushed around the store later so the movies go into their respected spots. we talked nonsense before steve said something i didn't think he would even know.

"i saw you hop out of eddie's car this morning." steve looked up at me with a goofy grin.

"oh my god" robin gasped covering her mouth.

"yeah i was getting ready to leave work and i saw it. didn't know you had it in you to be honest." steve spoke again, handing robin a new tape.

"stop it steve! he was just dropping me off to get my car, dustin had him stay the night." i gently hit steve in the arm. right after he said that the door rang indicating a customer had entered the store.

"nose goes!" robin said and put her finger on her nose quickly followed by steve. "i hate you guys." i sighed walking away to help whoever entered. coming back up the the front i see a tall male with curls holding 3 different tapes.

"oh? stalking me now munson, are you?" i laughed going in the circle counter. eddie quickly turned around and i spoke again, "can't seem to get enough of me".

he set the tapes down on the counter and laughed. "i guess you're not wrong there darling, but i also had to return those." he spoke lowly pointing to the tapes that were now in my hand. eddie leaned forward, hands on the counter, and looked at me while i typed in the computer to take his name off the tapes. i could feel him burning holes onto my face with a stare.

"y'know, you're very pretty y/n." he smiled gently. much different from his behavior earlier, either way, i liked both.

"thank you eddie, you're not to bad looking yourself." i glanced up at him while finishing everything. i don't think eddie picked up on it but i heard two whispers a little further from behind us.

"i'll be right back." i said before grabbing the tapes and walking down and turning into an isle.

"what the hell are you guys doing!" i whisper-yelled startling both robin and steve. "just watching you interact with your little boyfriend" steve laughed, "yeah y/n seems like you've got a flirt on your hands." robin chimed in.

"just shut up and take these tapes." i sighed with a slight smile and gave them the tapes.

"did you see that she was smiling!"