Chapter one : meiji, the beautiful witch

haruhi walked down the halls as she exited a library when she failed to find a spot that was quiet. the school has four libraries and no familiar student would think it would be quiet, except for the new honor student.

"mother, up in heaven, it's been ten years now, huh?"she mournfully looked up in the sky outside the large french window.

"i'm beginning to think that these rich kids only come to school to relax and have a good time." the brown haired girl thought, sweat dripping at the idea of it. she finally came upon a door that has a sign above that says, "music room 3."

"an unused music room? i guess this is the only room i'll be able to study in peace."haruhi said, pulling the door handle, only to be greeted with rose petals coming towards her.

at the same time, the host club's members formed at the entrance of the door preparing to greet a certain someone who opened the abandoned music room.

"Welcome~"they all greeted in harmony, except for him who ignored the person who just entered.

clang-

a sound of a teacup being placed down a saucer plate, white delicate long fingers caressing the detailed design on it.

when i opened the door, there was... the host club.

_________________________________________

Only those with excellent family standing in the society and from filthy rich families are lucky enough to come and spend their time here at the prestigious private school, ouran academy.

ouran host club, the home of the handsomest boys that have way too much time in their hands entertains a bunch of young ladies who also have too much time in their hands. a wonderful playground for the richest and most beautiful.

several men stood in front of the girl who wore a very different uniform compared to theirs. a one sitting in the throne was a blond male with purple eyes while on his left and right were twins with orange hair and directly behind him bore a raven hair and spectacles. last, but not the least, a short boy with blond haired and a tall black haired male beside him.

a few steps away from haruhi was a very beautiful boy with long black fringes adorning his face and a carefully braided bun. he had long white earrings that shone with coldness like the boy's eyes as he stared at her deadpanned.

"eh? this is a host club?"haruhi said in confusion as she frantically searched for the door knob behind her.

the cold beauty stood up from one of the love seats and began to make his way beside them.

"wow, it's a boy."the twins said in unison.

"hikaru, kaoru. i assume this young man is in the same class as you?"the dark haired male with glasses said, asking the twins.

"he is, but he wasn't very sociable."they said at the same time. "so we don't know him too well."the two also shrugged their shoulders at the same time.

"he's also a high achiever like you, kyoya. except the fact that you're loaded and he's...not."the elegant looking male observed the girl from head to toe, his eyes inspecting her further.

"hmm. well, that wasn't very polite." the man pushed up his glasses with a slight smile.

"welcome to the ouran host club, mister honor student."

"what? this is exceptionally rare!"the blond male in the middle suddenly stood up and exclaimed, leaning towards the brown haired girl who was slowly starting to get flustered as she kept trying to get away.