Chapter two : the host club's flower belle

! ! warning: swearing. dl:dr ! !

_________________________________________

| | the host club is now open for business! | |

the unused music room #3 who people would usually think would contain a cold, silent atmosphere was actually the club room for the most handsome boys at ouran academy who spent their time entertaining ladies who had too much time in their hands. it was full of a cheerful, flowery atmosphere that can instantly warm everyone's hearts.

"tamaki-kun, what is your favorite music?"a girl asked curiously at the blond male who in return used his charms and flirted smoothly.

"of course, that one tune, that reminds me of you."

another girl then spoke, "i baked you a cake today. would you have some for me?"

tamaki then gently lifted her chin up and then said, "only if you would feed it to me."the brunette haired girl with bun on each side of her head blushed profusely.

☆|tamaki suoh - 2nd year -host club's king|☆

"oh, tamaki-kun."the girl was obviously swooned over by the blonde male.

suddenly, a hand settled down a cup of tea on the stylish oval table before calling out to tamaki, "tamaki-sama, i heard... the host club is keeping a little kitten without pedigree?"asked a red haired girl with a slight cold smile on her face.

"I wouldn't say a kitten, more like a... oh, speak of the devil."the blond male grinned as he called to haruhi who appeared with a brown paper bag on her bosoms.

"thanks for shopping for us, little piglet. did you get everything on the list?"

"p-piglet?"haruhi's eyebrow twitched at the nickname.

☆|haruhi fujioka-1st year- host club's dog|☆

tamaki took the brown paper bag from haruhi's grip and looked over the bought items to see if anything was forgotten.

the blond male paused and took out a glass jar that contained brown instant coffee.

"so, what's this, then?"he asked in confusion while inspecting the said container.

"it's just what it looks like, it's coffee."haruhi said, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"i've never seen this brand before... is this the kind that's already ground?"tamaki continued to stare at the jar of instant coffee.

"no, it's instant,"haruhi replied.

"instant?"the two girls in front of her tilted their heads to the side, curious.

"oh, commoner's coffee, where you only have to add hot water, right?"the blond haired male asked in confirmation.

"hm?"meiji, who had two boys and two girls in his sitting area, looked beside him. he saw a glass jar in tamaki's hand. he stood up from his seat and looked at it closer.

☆|meiji minamoto - 3rd year - host club's flower belle|☆

"instant coffee? do common people don't have enough time that even grounding their own coffee beans was such a hassle?"the beautiful male wondered, his hands behind his back.

"minamoto-sama is right. i've heard about this. so it's true about poor people not having free time so they can't grind their own coffee beans, huh?"a black haired girl said to the other ladies who nodded in agreement. now everyone gathered around them.