Chapter three : meiji is a walking red flag

! ! warning: cursing dl:dr ! !

_________________________________________

meiji minamoto, a boy who knows no bounds, the host club's flower bell, a well known author of literature, poetry and children's books is a sociopath. it's not everyday you'd see someone steal a knife from a restaurant and spend 500 thousand yen a day, driving 200 km per hour.

"haru-chan!"hani called out, pouncing at the girl before twirling her around.

"haru-chan, want to have some cake with me?"the short male said, a large beaming smile on his face.

"no, i don't really like sweets..."the brown haired girl declined, feeling dizzy.

"well, i'll let you borrow my bunny, usa-chan!"hani suggested, holding a pink bunny stuffed toy behind him.

"no, i'm not up for usa-chan, either." the honor student rejected, her head still spinning.

hani brought up his stuffed toy, moving it closer to haruhi, "you don't like my usa-chan?"he whimpered, tears gathering at the corner of his eyes.

haruhi's eyes then softened, staring at usa-chan. "i-it is cute, huh?"she said. another light bulb lit up.

"take good care of it, okay?"

the short boy then smiled happily and lent him his stuffed toy, before turning away and jumping up to the sofa, landing on one of the girl's lap.

"our club's policies is to utilize everyone's individual characteristics to respond to the needs of our guests."kyoya explained, doing one of those lectures he's good at.

"by the way, around here, tamaki is number one, the king. his request rate is 70 percent. the second is meiji-sama, the hidden ace. his request rate is 80 percent yet he still lets tamaki win as he is the founder of this club."the raven haired boy informed.

"what is the world coming to?"haruhi questions herself as she listens to this.

"by the way, regarding your 8 million debt, you are this club's dog till you graduate."he said, smirking at her before saying, "oh, pardon me, errand boy."

☆|kyoya ootori-2nd year- host club's vice president|☆

"you're free to run away, but my family employs an able, private police force of roughly 100. do you have a passport?"kyoya asked, pushing up his glasses.

haruhi imagined an army of men wearing black clothing, all weapons up and ready to strike. she shivered at the thought of being deported to another country.

"i've known you since middle school, kyoya. you're often all bark, but no bite."said meiji who suddenly appeared beside kyoya, his hands behind his back. he turned his attention to haruhi.

"you never have to worry about getting shipped abroad if you simply comply with us, not unless you want a good game of cat and mouse?"the elegant looking male asked the girl who frantically shook her head.

"of course not. i believe fujioka-san is a responsible girl."meiji chuckled dryly, his tone was cold and so were his pretty eyes.

'this senpai is a walking red flag. he looks like he'll stab someone who defies him.'

haruhi's breathing stabilized when meiji walked away from her, going to hikaru and kaoru's place.

"you're not wrong though, fujioka-san. meiji-sama once stabbed someone's hand when he touched him inappropriately. it will definitely not be the last."kyoya said, his glasses reflecting light, making it opaque as he stared down at her.