Chapter five : meiji, the acting king

! ! warning: swearing. dl:dr. ! !
_________________________________________

It was about time for the host club to take a break and few of the customers have left, therefore, some of the members are now relaxing while the others are still entertaining some of their regulars.

meiji, one of the members who are now taking a break, heard a splash outside and saw haruhi look out of the window.

suddenly, the brown haired girl rushed out of the club room, causing the members to be startled.

the beautiful male took the initiative to look out of the window. he saw haruhi down, not wearing any shoes and was searching at the small pond.

meiji saw some roses inside an china vase and decided to pick one. he held the first petal before plucking it off.

"should i help her or not? should i help her or... not?"he repeated this until the second to the last petal fell off when he again heard the club room's door slamming shut. it was tamaki who followed her.

"...or not."he muttered, as he plucked off the last petal of the rose. he brushed the mess he created aside with his heeled loafers.

coincidentally, seika also entered the door and walked gracefully to one of the hosting seats.

meiji narrowed his eyes at this and went beside kyoya who was also suspicious of the red haired girl.

he leaned closer to him and whispered, not making it very obvious to ayanokoji. the dark haired male's eyes widened at this before nodding.

the elegant looking male just sat at the nearest loveseat so he could observe seika's next movements. he leaned closer to the wooded table before tapping his fingers, silently communicating with the other hosts.

the twins looked at him before nodding briefly. mori and hani also took note of this and nodded at each other. the customers were confused at this but decided to just shake it off.

meiji gently bit the knuckle of his index finger, trying to find a way to confront that two faced bitch and her asshole of a father.

"as cunning as she might be, she always forgets to retrace her steps. like father, like daughter."

he stood up again and walked towards seika, surprising the hosts. they were confused as to why he was approaching the perpetrator in the wide open.

they all looked at kyoya who just nodded. he gave them the look that says, "just trust him, he knows what's his doing."

"seika, have you checked the audition at the theater club? they give out quite a good role, aren't they?"meiji smiled sweetly, but who knows what he's planning.

"oh, i did. they have a vacant role for 'long day's journey for the night's mary tyrone."the red haired girl said, blushing slightly. the beautiful male just smirked internally.

'what an idiot. never been more obvious than ever. there was never one.'

"oh really? that role is quite on demand. do you perhaps want to audition?"meiji asked, his acting was too perfect to the point that his host club members were applauding internally.

"maybe later, meiji-sama. is there anything else i could do for you?"while ayanokoji was too busy sucking up to him, he had already advanced into his plan.

"nothing really. i have to go back now."the beautiful male just smiled and walked away.

he suddenly fell forward to tamaki who had just entered the club room with haruhi, accidentally, causing the male to catch his shoulders.