Chapter four : the wealthiest out of all of us

! ! warning: cursing. dl:dr ! !

_________________________________________

after closing the door, he took the ringing phone out of his pocket before looking at the caller.

'pest of a manager' he read the custom name he set for the said manager. he clicked his tongue in annoyance before answering the phone.

"anything regarding business is out of the conversation during school hours. you have 5 minutes."meiji straight-forwardly said, not leaving any space for nonsense.

"how could you be like this!? if not for the-"the man on the phone sighed before clearing his throat. "mina, the media is begging for a book-signing event regarding the newly released book of yours called, "the witching hour". so we're hosting one this friday, just to inform you." ayanokoji saito was a famous ceo of a publishing firm and also his manager.

"what time is it and where?"meiji asked shortly, his monotone voice sending through the one on the phone.

"9 am and down the main street of byunko, the famous book cafe near a salon. it shouldn't be hard to find, right?"saito questioned, quite worried he'll be embarrassed if he didn't show up.

"i've heard about that place. don't think i'm not informed about you stalking me."he didn't even let the man finish and quickly hung up the phone. he shoved it back to his pocket.

"he's just like his two-faced bitch of a daughter. both obsessive about their master. it's almost time for me to eliminate some pests."he cursed under his breath, crossing his arms on his chest.

saito who had been cruelly hanged, slammed his phone down before shouting, "that little brat! don't blame me if you lose your career one day!"

but, he suddenly paused for a moment and thought about his daughter who was tasked to stalk meiji. they were doomed.

_________________________________________

meiji walked in the changing room when he heard tamaki announced haruhi as an official member of the host club.

he walked in front of her and observed her from head to toe. after a while of silence, he smiled in satisfaction before saying, "it looks great, tamaki. you finally get rid of that forsaken outfit of his."

tamaki smiled proudly, feeling his ego become larger because of the compliment. the twins looked quite envious of this.

"anyways, i will train you to become a first rate host! if you can get 100 customers to request you, we will forget your 8 million yen debt."the blond haired male compromised.

"a host?"haruhi said in shock. he cannot believe what he had entered upon.

_________________________________________

"haruhi-kun, what hobbies do you have?"questioned a girl with short brown hair and black eyes.

"do you do anything special to your skin?"a girl with dark brown hair and eyes asked next.

"it's terribly pretty."complimented a gurl with straight black hair. small blush adorning her cheeks.

"i-i can't do this..." haruhi got questions by questions from the girls around him, making his eyebrows twitch in exasperation.

"i have no idea what i should be doing."the brown haired girl stared at the three girls awkwardly as they waited for him to answer.

"haruhi-kun, why did you join this club?"they asked in unison, leaning closer to haruhi.