Ch. 2

When Peter came "home" from Stark Tower, May was asleep. Unfortunately her boyfriend wasn't. He was drunk watching football in living room and when Peter came home, it made him mad for some reason. He gave him a pretty bad beating.

Peter could feel his nose bleeding and his stomach hurt. This will be hard to hide Peter thought as he looked in the mirror. God he hated himself. Why did he had to be so ugly and stupid? Maybe if he wasn't like this, Garry wouldn't beat him up. Or maybe he actually deserved it. Maybe May was right. Maybe it was actually his fault, his parents and uncle Ben was dead.

As these thoughts flew through his head, Peter started crying. Why did he have to destroy everything he touched? At least he could destroy himself, meaning his arm. Maybe that would help, if he punished himself for being so disguisting. He took a razor blade out of his box and sit on the bathroom floor.

Then he rolled up his sleeve. He saw his old cuts and scars. Disguisting, he thought. He took the blade and quickly slide across his arm. Small bubles (idk how else to say it, i hope you know what i mean) of blood started to appear. Then he cut a few more times. It felt so good and so bad at the same time. But what could he do, he deserved it, right? At least it releived all the stress. Then he bandaged his arm. It felt good, like somebody cared.

He put his spiderman suit on and went on patrol. He stopped some robberies, helped old lady to cross the road(she gave him candy) and then he sat on a roof, looking at the small people underneath him.

Peter's pov
Why don't you just jump?
I don't know.
Everyone would be so happy if you'd just jump...
I can't i-
Noone would miss you, noone would even notice...
Just leave me alone!
I don't think that's possible because Peter Parker, i am YOU and you are ME!
I quickly swang back "home", changed to my normal clothes and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and went to school. I was really exited to go to my internship with Tony Stark. Then i remembered what happened yesterday. God i'm so stupid, Mr. Stark must hate me.

I arrived at Stark Tower, went inside and to the elevator. "Hello Mr. Parker, where would you like to go?" Friday asked. "Floor 86 and call me Peter." i said. *Ding* the elevator stopped "Floor 86, the lab." Friday said.

I was a bit nervous, i hope that noone'll notice my bruises. I walked out the elevator to the lab. Mr. Stark was already there working. "Hello Mr. Stark." i said.
"Oh hi kid." Mr. Stark said, he looked like he didn't sleep at all. I put my backpack on my chair. I'm sweating in the hoodie, but i can't take it of, because of my cuts and bruises.

"Can you help me? I'm trying to make my suit faster, but it's not working." Mr. Stark said. I looked at the equation. It seemed right. Why isn't it working? I though for a minute and then looked at it again. I noticed a mistake. "I know why it's not working."

Mr. Stark looked at me with interest "Why?" he asked raising his eyebrows. "You forgot to count in the air resistance, it would work, but only if there'd be no wind, which is practically impossible, because you are flying, so there is air resistance obviously." i said, took the marker and wrote new equation (honestly i'm not good at math and have no idea what this is, i just made that up so sorry if it doesn't make sense)

Mr. Stark looked amazed. "Oh i forgot about that, good job kid." he said. Then we worked in the lab for another few hours. "You wanna take a break?" Mr. Stark asked me. "Yeah sure." i said, i was dying in the hoodie, there was sweat dripping of my forehead and i felt like in hell.

We went to the living room. There were Ms. Romanoff, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barton, Ms. Maximoff and Dr. Banner. Mr. Maximoff and Mr. Barton were sitting on a couch watching a movie. "Nooooo!" Mr. Barton screamed looking at the tv. "Yes! Ha i told you he's not innocent!" Mr. Maximoff said and did some happy dance "You owe me 5 bucks!"