Ch. 5

Peter's pov
I went back "home", when i was 30m away i saw bars on my window. Great. This will make patroling even harder then it already is. I opened the door and saw May drunk again and Garry smoking cigarettes. As i walked in May started screaming again "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT HOW DO YOU DARE TO COME IN HERE AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE?!" she screamed.

"I um i'm sorry, what have i done?" i asked, i know this was a risky quiestion, but "risk it to get biscuit" right? Right? Okay, i didn't get any biscuit, instead i got pretty bad beating. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK BACK TO ME! THAT'S DISRESPECTFULL! I GUESS YOU ALREADY FORGOT!" she screamed again.

"YOU KILLED YOUR PARENTS AND THEN BEN, THE ONLY HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE!" she screamed and then hit me. I fell to the floor. She kept kicking me and punching me, till i was crying.

When she stopped i went to my room. My stomach was bruised and everything hurt. I guess i deserved it, maybe it was actually my fault my parents and uncle Ben are dead. Maybe i should... No, no, no i can't think like that. Instead i decided to visit my parents and uncle Ben. I haven't talk to them in a while. I put on my spiderman suit and almost hit the bars, cause i forgot they were here. So instead i went to the bathroom and jumped out of window.

On my way to visit my parents and uncle i took a break on a roof. Maybe i should just end it. It's my fault they died anyway. I'll go visit them one last time and then...i'll make sure there's justice for one last time. It's my fault they died, so now i have to die. I heard footsteps behind me. "What you're doing here so late spiderman." i recognised Nat's voice. I couldn't do it, not today. "Leave me alone." i said not turning around, my voice was shaky but i tried not to make it obvious that i was crying. She wanted to punch me, i avoided it. "I need to visit my parents." i said and swang away. I'm too tired, i don't have time to fight anyone. Not today, i thought on my way to the cemetery.

Natasha's pov
"Leave me alone." he said not turning around. I could here his voice was shaky like he was crying. Poor kid, i felt bad for him. I tried to punch him, he avoided it and didn't even try to fight back, just swang away. I'm not losing him again like the last time. I quickly ran to the streets. Stark told me where to go and i followed what he said. I came to the final location, it was...cemetery? I looked around and saw him standing infront of 2 graves.

"Hi mom, dad, uncle Ben, i'm sorry for not visiting you guys sooner." he said. His voice was all shaking. He knelt down infront of the 2 graves. "I really missed you, it's been hell lately...i'm so sorry..." i could tell he started crying. "it's my fault you're dead, i should have saved you and i didn't, i tried i swear...but i f-failed. And i know you will never forgive me, i should have died instead of you, everyone'd be so happy...but don't worry, soon everything will be how it's supposed to be. Spiderman will give the world justice for the one last time..." he said. My heart broke, poor kid. Stark told me in the earpiece he's on his way.
"...soon i'll be with you." i watched as he took razor blade out of his pocket. Oh shit. No, no, no, no, no. I quickly ran up to him.

"Hey spiderman, please don't do that. " i said. He quickly turned around. "W-what are you d-doing here? Leave me alone!" he said "I really don't have time for fighting rightnow."
"I don't want to fight you, i don't want your identity, only thing i want rightnow is the blade. Please give it to me." i felt bad for him, he was just a kid.

"You don't understand..." he cried "i need to do this, i deserve it..."
"No you don't-"
"Yes i do, it's my fault they're dead..." he cried and put his head to his knees.
"It's not your fault-"
"You don't even know what happened!" he cried holding the blade to his wrist. My eyes started to water, i just wanted him to put the blade down. "What happened?" i asked. "My parents they-they d-died in a house fire when i was 8 and i didn't s-save them." he started crying again. "You couldn't save them, you can't save everyone. Please put the blade down, i'm sure many people'd miss you."

"I don't have anyone, everyone i loved died...i just want to be with them, i'm sorry." he said and drag the blade across his wrist, really deep. Then another 2 times before i took it out of his hand and threw it away. There was blood everywhere. Fuck. I saw Tony flying over to us. "Tony help him, he lost lots of blood! And don't take his mask off!" i yelled as he picked up the boy and flew with him to Stark Tower.

Published: 9.10.22
Words: 933