𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

"I was just standing there and all I remember is being dragged away from behind....." Sunoo explained as all the friends sat in the room quietly.

"Did you manage to see anyone of their faces?" Sir Lucas inquired with a serious gaze as he stood in the middle of the meeting table.

"No...they were all in their werewolf form when I saw them." The boy answered while adjusting his shoulder that was wrapped in bandages.

"Did anyone manage to count how many were there?" The man inquired.

"Around tweleve to thirteen." Heeseung answered while thinking of something.

"So according to Sunoo they were after Eunhae? How did you come to know that?" Sir Lucas interrogated further.

"I heard them talking to each other. One of them said something like the girl isn't here. And the other asked me that where is the girl." Sunoo explained. "Eunhae was the only one who wasn't there and they would ask me directly because I'm her friend."

"So this means they were aware of our identities?" Jungwon commented.

"Precisely." Sir Lucas replied.

"But why just Eunhae? Why not anyone else?" Heeseung rose up the question.

"We'll have to find the answer to that." He answered with tight lips.

"My instant rebuttal is to send the most eligible team for this mission to the other side. We won't be reckless as them since we have the upper hand in intellect against them. This is a stealth mission. To gather as much as information we can against them." Sir Lucas informed.

"Sir I'm already on standby." Nicholas replied.

"No Nicholas. You're supposed to be back here to handle everything." Sir Lucas refused. "For this mission specifically I chose four people who can use their abilities in the best possible way." He announced while everyone looked at him in anticipation.

"Jay.....Heeseung, Jungwon, and lastly Eunhae." He announced making them all exchange glances.

"Jungwon, you're going to lead this mission. I'll hold you responsible of the outcomes." He explained and the boy nodded in response.

"Yes sir." Jungwon replied.

"I'm sending them but that doesn't mean the rest of you get any leisure time. All of you will work things from here. I want you to keep eyes on everyone in this castle. Report anything suspicious."

"Yes sir!" All of them replied in unison.

▪︎♡▪︎

"I wanted to go to the werwolf territory too. This place is too boring." Sunghoon talked to no one in particular as they all sat in the library.

"You would get caught in a split second with that big mouth of yours." Sohyeon scoffed.

"You're the one to talk." He retorted.

"Can we please sit quietly for once." Jake interrupted.