Chapter 1: Visiting Central city

Sebastian woke up by the sound of his alarm, he turned it off and got up.

His husband Hunter, is visiting his family right now, so Sebastian is alone.

Sebastian was having thoughts for a while now, and he finally decided...He is going back to Central city, find his brother, visit his father and get his family back.

When their mom died, Sebastian moved in with his Uncle Richard and Aunt Clarissa, leaving his twin Barry, going to stay with the Wests.

Sebastian sighed, it has been years since he saw his brother, he probably isn't the same kid he knew.

Sebastian stood up amd took a shower, after he changed into his clothes and had breakfast.

Just then, his phone rang, it was Blaine.

"What?" Sebastian asked.

"No hi or good morning?" Blaine said.

"Look, I have a flight to Central city, so tell the others that I will not be here for a while." Sebastian said through the phone.

"Ok dokie." Blaine said. They said their goodbyes and hanged up.

Sebastian then scrolled through his contacts, he then pressed the name "Richard Smythe"

"Hello?" His uncle/papa said.

"Morning papa!" Sebastian said.

"Oh, good morning bas, why are you calling this early?" Richard asked.

"Well, I called to tell you that...I am going to Central city. You know..to see Barry." Sebastian said.

"Oh, well it's ok, when will the flight be?" Richard asked.

"Today." Sebastian said as he grabbed his bags.

"Alright, well have a safe flight, and say hi to Barry for me." Richard said.

"I will, bye pa."

"Bye Bastian." They both hanged up.

Sebastian went out and waited for a taxi after, he reached the airport.

He tipped the driver and went in the airport.

"Flight 008 to Central City." The voice said.

Sebastian went to claim his bags first, and then he went inside the plane.

"I am coming baby bro."

Meanwhile with Barry...

Barry and Iris woke up cuddling, they got up and took a shower...After Barry made breakfast.

"So, any chance you found away to catch this new metahuman?" Iris asked.

"No, not yet." Barry took a bite of his toast.

"Well, I am sure you'll find out soon." Iris stood up and washed her plate, she came back and kissed his cheek.

"Anyways, I need to go now." Iris said.

"Can you drop me off?" Iris asked, Barry chuckled as he washes his plate with superspeed.

"Sure." Barry picked up Iris bridal style and whoosed her to her office.

"Thanks babe." Then the two kissed.

"No problem. Have fun." Barry whoosed away and went back to the loft to grab his suitcase and went to work.

Barry then ran to his lab in CCPD, he then finds a mountain of paper work on his desk.

"This won't take long." Barry smiled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sebastian went out of the Airport, after a 9-10 hour flight, he was ready. He booked in a hotel, and then unpacked, after he then started walking around Central city...

Sebastian's POV:
Central city changed alot, but whatever, my mission is to find my brother.

I started walking around the streets, then I came across a coffee shop, I read the sign. "CC Jitters" I walked in.

"Oh, come to get the usual Barry?" The Barista said. She thinks I am Barry.

"Oh, no maam, I am not Barry..." I corrected.

"Oh sorry...sir." The Barista apologised.

"Its ok.." I said.

"Anyways, what can I get you?" She asked.

I ordered some coffee, after I walked out and took a sip. Dang, they must be popular.

I continued to walk on the streets, until I saw the police station.

"Central city police department."

Hm, I wonder where Barry works...

I continued running down the streets until a......Burning man with minions attacked the streets?

I ran as fast as I could, until I saw a blur passing by...

"Hey!" The man in red suit said.

"Flash, just the man I am looking for..." The burning man said.

Flash? I continued running, but, why does "Flash" have the same voice as me?

I tripped and fell, just as I was about to stand up again, the minions took me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled, "Flash" turned around.

"Oh no.." he then ran to me with superspeed and started kicked of the fire minions.

"Are you ok?" "Flash" said.

"I-I'm fine..." I said, what if he's Barry?

"I- uh. Ok..." he whoosed away, a man who is faster than the speed of sound, what a crazy day.

I reached my hotel room, I threw my cup in the trash can and plopped on the bed, wow...what a day.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Barry whoosed back to Star labs, was he hallucinating or is that really his twin?

"You ok boss? You seem shock." Chester asked.

"Y-ya, I'm fine.." Barry said as he used his superspeed to dress up.

"Soo...any chance we can get this meta?" Barry asked.

"Well, we all know Fredrick is like living fire, but...there are more of them." Chester said as he is typing on the computer.

"So, They called themselves the "Furious Siblings", and their names are...
Fredrick Dizon, Raymond Dizon, Samantha Dizon, Maria Dizon and Michael Dizon." Chester said.

"So, they are all metas?" Barry asked.

"Well, yes...When the particle accelerator exploded, they were in a coma like you, but only for 4 months, no hospital, no medical service just them laying on the floor." Chester said.

"Ok, but the particle accelerator exploded 8 years ago...why now?" Allegra asked confused.

"Well, after they woke up from their coma, they started using their powers which they didn't notice, after 2 years, they learned to control it. Now, they all just need the perfect plan, and they have been preparing for like 6 years." Chester explained.

"So, they have been preparing for this fight.." Barry said.

"That's right." Chester said.

"Ok, so all we need to do is to prepare for this aswell right?" Allegra said.

"Yup." Chester said.

"Alright, well I need to be at CCPD now so call me if you got something ok?" Barry ran off before Chester could reply.

With Sebastian...

Sebastian walked in front of the West house.

"This might be the house, me and Barry used to come here." Sebastian knocked on the door.

"Oh, hi Barry." Joe said.

"Oh, Joe I am not Barry...it's me..Sebastian."