Chapter 6: Kidnapped

Sebastian was at Jitters drinking coffee, He needed some alone time since everyone was busy and Barry was at Flash duty. His husband, Hunter, called him but it ended due to Hunter is with his family.

"Well, Alone time isn't that bad.." Sebastian thought.

Just then, Barry walked in Jitters and sat down on the sit in front of his twin.

"Hey, how was work?" Sebastian asked taking a sip of coffee.

"You know, metahumans, villians...Nothing different." Barry said as he heard his name and went to get his coffee.

Sebastian looked at him, "I wonder what it feels like to be a speedster for once." Sebastian said as Barry sat down.

"Well, you need 10,000 calories a day, you can't get drunk, you can phase through walls, time travel and more.." Barry pointed out.

"But I don't prefer the time travel tho." Barry added, Sebastian laughed.

"Why? Because you created A timeline where mom didn't get killed and I was dead?" Sebastian said, His twin nodded.

"Well don't worry, I wasn't planning on creating Flashpoint." Sebastian said, Barry sighed.

"Good."

"Anyways, you didn't told me how you and Iris got married." Sebastian took a sip.

"Oh, well, our wedding got crashed by the Nazis, from Earth X, so Our wedding was simple, we got married with Oliver and Felicity, Diggle as the officiant." Barry then continued explaining.

After few minutes of listening, Sebastian nodded, "well, I am glad you married the love of your life Barr."

"Thanks Seb." Barry smiled.

"So, what's next? Am I gonna be an uncle?" Sebastian smirked, Barry blushed.

"Uh- well...Maybe?" Barry said.

Sebastian chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm joking." Sebastian said, Barry sighed.

"Idiot."

"Nerd."

The twins laughed, "I'm glad that you came back." Barry smiled.

"Well, I can't be far away from you forever Barry." Sebastian sighed.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go." The twins stood up and walked to the exit, Barry whoosed them both to star labs.

After a milisecond, Barry and Sebastian were at the cortex.

"I still need to get used to that." Sebastian breathe out.

"Sorry." Barry smiled sheepishly.

Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Hey twinzies." Cisco walked in.

"Don't call us that Francisco." Sebastian spat at Cisco.

"Wow, Barry is right you are the opposite of him."

"Of course we are." The twins said in unison.

Cisco raced his hands in surrender.

"Anyways, any lead?" Barry asked.

"Well, not really." Cisco said.

Barry sighed, "well, let me know, I am off to CCPD." Barry said walking out of the cortex.

"Great, I'm stuck here." Sebastian sat down.

"Well, have fun." Cisco walked out and went to the speed lab.

Sebastian took out his phone, he then saw Hunter message him.

Hunter: Hey! How are you?