Chapter 5: Taken

Sebastian walked in Star labs in the afternoon finding his twin brother, Barry, panicking around the cortex, Chester was typing on the keyboard while Cisco is trying to calm Barry down.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked as Barry looked at him.

"Iris got taken, I ran around the city in 2 minutes, I couldn't find her." Barry said as he started panicking again.

Sebastian walked to Barry, "I'm sure Iris is fine, I mean, she is a strong woman." Sebastian said.

"Gotcha!" Chester said.

"Where is she?!" Barry ran beside Chester.

"She is at a farm in Keystone" Chester said as Barry whoosed away.

6 hours ago...
(How Iris disappeared.)
Iris was at her and her husband's loft sitting on the couch waiting for Barry, until, she heard a sound. She turned around seeing no one.

"H-huh?" Iris muttered, she turned back and saw a man in a black hoodie standing there.

Iris then backed away from the man, she then was about to press the panic button, but she blacked out.

"Works everytime." The man picked up Iris then flew away.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'm coming Iris." Barry said, in a few seconds later, he arrived.

It was dark, Barry activated his night vision that Cisco added in his suit.

"Barry!" Barry heard Iris scream.

"Iris?!" Barry looked around and saw Iris chained to the wall, her clothes were ripped, Barry's blood started to boil, he never been possesive in his entire life, but when it comes to Iris, his wife, his lightning rod, he would kill someone for her.

"Well well well, we meet again Flash." The man said as Barry turned around seeing Michael smirking.

"You again?" Barry said angrily.

Michael chuckled, "I knew you would come for that useless fan girl of yours Barry." Michael said, grinning like a devil.

"You will be lucky to fly away." Barry said, anger in his voice.

"I like to see you try!" Michael flew away, but Barry jumped and grabbed his foot, Barry slammed him down the floor hard, hearing Michael's bone crack.

"You'll regret kidnapping her." Barry cracked his knuckles.

He gave Michael a few punches, kicks, and some breaks, he then sped to Iris who was trembling.

"You're ok now." Barry said as he removed the chains and picked her up.

"Take me home." Iris whispered, Barry nodded and flashed away to Star labs.

Barry sat Iris in the medbay as Sebastian walked in.

"Ok, so Iris, did he do anything else to you than beat you up?" Sebastian asked.

Iris' head has a pounding headache,"My head hurts, and well, he did beat me." Iris looked at Barry, who was boiling.

"Oh that bitch!" He zoomed away.

Iris gulped, "will he kill him?" Iris looked at Sebastian.

"Well, I didn't see Barry in years, but I never see Barry that possessive. He cares for you more than anything." Sebastian said while patching up Iris.

"Is it that bad?" Iris asked.

"Well, kinda." Sebastian said.

With Barry...