Chapter 8: What happened to him?

After Barry healed, which is after a few weeks. He started to worry about his brother, he hasn't answered his calls. Cisco already went back to Star city with Kamilla.

"Hey Babe, you alright?" Iris asked.

"It's Sebastian. He hasn't answered any of my calls or text." Barry's hands were fidgeting.

"Barry, Sebastian can take care of himself." Iris said.

"I know. But, it's not normal for him to not answer. If he already went back to Ohio he should've said something." Barry worried.

"Yeah, I know. But, Sebastian can take care of himself. He's a badass. He probably doesn't want to show emotion. And...he is stubborn like you." Iris snickered.

Barry rolled his eyes playfully, "Very funny Iris."

Days have passed, Sebastian hasn't been seen. Barry ran every satellite scan and yet nothing.

Where is he? Where is he?

"Barry?"

Snapped out his thoughts as he heard his wife.

"We'll find him. We always do." Iris sits down beside Barry and puts her hands on his.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It has been days, Sebastian was weak, he couldn't break the chain. The Ferocious Siblings should be back by now.

"We got something for you pretty boy." Fredrick announced, the others were trying to get someone in.

Hunter Clarington.

"Hunter?!" Sebastian looked worried.

"Sebastian! Let me go!" Hunter struggled.

"Uh uh lover boy." Raymond pointed a gun at Sebastian.

"You try to move, we shoot your gay husband." Raymond smirked.

"Don't please!" Hunter pleaded.

"Hunter, don't be an id!ot!" Sebastian yelled.

Hunter got threw in the cage and got chained by Samantha, the one who has telekinesis.

"You lovers have fun, we'll be robbing banks." Fredrick gave them a cold wink, before leaving with the others.

"Are you ok?" Hunter looked at Sebastian.

"A little better." Sebastian replied.

•~•~•~•~•

"Any luck Chester?" Barry asked while his hands were fidgeting.

"Sorry boss, not yet." Chester was typing furiously on the keyboard.

Barry was worried like hell, His brother went missing, the one who protected him, the one who tried to keep him out of danger.

"Don't Barry we'll find him soon." Cecile assured.

"Hopefully we will." Barry mumbled.

"I can't lose him, I just can't!" Barry thought.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Sebastian and Hunter were chained to the wall, hoping Barry would come soon.

"Sebastian, where is your brother?" Hunter asked.

"Honestly babe, I don't know." Sebastian replied, "I hope he comes soon tho."

"Hopefully." Hunter mumbled.

Hours have passed, Barry and Chester kept trying to find Sebastian, not knowing Hunter got kidnapped aswell.

The siblings just got back with a man who was wearing a white coat.