A Surprise

Boboiboy pov

Solar was working on a new update for the watch and he won't tell me what it is. It's unfair it's been weeks now.

*Beep*

I would have jumped but this is now a part of my daily routine. "Hi guys" I said as I looked at the hologram that showed my elements. "Hi Ori!!" Thorn Blaze and Taufan said excitedly I mean more than usual. "Hello Ori" Gempa said as he helped Hali drag a very tired Solar. "Solar are you okay?" I asked cause he looked like he hasn't slept in weeks "Just peachy" he said smiling "Okay if I wasn't worried before I am now, whats going on" I said in what every one calls my mama bear tone I don't know why "Oi light bulb are we doing this or not?" Hali was concerned but he tried to hide it " Shut up, Ori can you press the button thats on the side of the watch?" Solar asked ignoring Halilintar which was weird " You mean this one ?" I asked showing him a button on the watch. "Yep I want you to press it" Solar said stifling a yawn. I was about to press "WAIT" Blaze "cried where's Ais?" he asked looking around "Someone called? " Ais then suddenly out of nowhere appeared behind blaze.

TTM in a blink of an eye screamed and hid behind Halilintar Solar and Gempa. "What?" asked the sleepy polar bear "Oh hi Ori...you good?" he asked noticing me who now was crying because I'm laughing too hard. "I'm fine" I managed to say between my laughs "I'm pressing the button now.

A flash of bright light temporarily blinded me.

When I opened my eyes there they were seven blurry figures.

A person ran and tackled me to the ground when my eyes finally let me see clearly I saw it was THORN?

"Ori , it's me" Thorn said smiling. I need sunglasses he is just so damn cute " Hi Thorn " I said returning the hug he was giving me " Thorn stop hogging Ori " Blaze said pouting while supporting Ais who decided he's going to sleep right now. "Yeah we want to hug Ori too" yelled an annoyed taufan "Come here " I said opening my arms while sitting up Blaze lets go of Ais and ran to hug me and so did Taufan. Ais face was saved by Gempa who caught him before he fell face first on to the floor. "WAKE UP AIS" yelled Blaze.

Ais woke up and rubbed his eyes he looked at me " Hi Ori" he said I swear he can stay clam while a gun's being pointed at his head. "Hey what are you guys waiting for give me a hug" I said pouting. All of them came in to the group hug except a certain tsundere "Come on Hali give me a hug " I said activating puppy eyes " Nope" Halilintar said avoiding my face. "Shut up and except your fate" said Solar which surprised us because he didn't call Halilintar a tsundere.

With that Halilintar gave in to the hug looking down to hide his face. We broke the hug cause I need to get off the floor "Soo do you like the surprise?" asked Solar looking unsure about what my reaction would be.

"Solar, I love it!!" I gave him another hug nearly making him lose balance. "Heh I'm glad" Solar said returning the hug. "Solar you need sleep" Gempa said taping his shoulder "No I don't" Solar whined hugging me tighter "Abang Solar you need sleep!!" Thorn said as he tried to pull Solar away from me. "Nooooo" Solar is persistent about this. "Ais, a little help" I asked looking at him. "Sure " Ais walked up to Solar and touched him.

(Since Ais is the calm one though he might be able to like make a person calm down or fall asleep)

Solar fell asleep in my hands but no before muttering "traitors". I carried him to my bed and placed his head on my lap. "I have a few games under the desk if you guys want we can play some thing" Blaze's eyes shone at this "Thanks abang" he Taufan and Thorn practically yelled as they ran to get the games. "Theres some books on the table and my phone as well" I told Gempa and Halilintar they nodded and went to get a book or my phone from the table. Ais just climbed on to the bed a lied next to me cuddling his giant whale plushie he got from somewhere.

Halilintar was looking at something while scrolling through my phone, Gempa was reading a book on my chair while watching TTM play Uno. It was peaceful for now but knowing us something was bound to happen, but it's nice to spend sometime with my brothers without being in mortal danger.

Well here's my first chapter in this book hope you enjoyed

Author san out