The Deadwood Case (2)

I regretted eating lunch today...fuck why didn't I skip. I don't think I can handle this as I recalled father was the only one who was allowed to see the body as he was the adult among us but here at the funeral I saw his face covered with excessive powder that made me sick to my core as his casket was open. I finally opened the box which I got and as I read it all I could utter was "oh my god..."

⚠⚠Warning gory bits here so if you are sensitive to blood and stuff I suggest you skip these parts.⚠⚠

It was the autopsy report I steeled myself for this.

DATE - October 5th 2013

DATE OF DEATH - November 7 th 2013

AGE- 18

SEX- Male

NAME- Halilintar Diaz 

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE  

HEIGHT - 6' ft

HAIR - Dark brown hair  with a single white streak  

EYE COLOUR - Red

Subject was repeatedly  stabbed in the abdomen it missed all vital organs. The bruises on the neck suggests strangulation. Suspect was hit on the head repeatedly on the head by a blunt object which fractured the skull. Traces of  chloroform were found in the body which suggests this took place else where. Dirt was  found in the lungs.

CAUSE OF DEATH 

The subject died due to being buried alive (suffocation ) and blood loss.

⚠⚠Warning Over⚠⚠

I was horrified this is the most brutal case I will ever take. I felt tears threating to spill I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall before bursting in to tears. I remember all the great memories we had together. I wish we didn't argue for stupid things.... I wish we had more time together.. I wish we all had more time together. I couldn't stop the tears from falling every time I wiped one more replaced it his death hunted me it still does. I felt  angry hopeless and sad angry at the person who took my brother away hopeless because there was nothing I could do to bring  him back sad because I miss him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out to check who it was.

                                                                 🌟❤️Mama Gem Gem❤️🌟

Mama Gem Gem - Blaze u ok? there I that something was wrong

And he says he doesn't have a sixth sense!

                                                       Yes, Mom I'm fine thanks for checking in on me tho u - Fiyer!!                                                                                                                                                             doing good?

Mama Gem Gem - thats good to hear I'll text u later gtg a crash just happened and it's 

                                     a school bus and a truck

                                                                          Good luck Mama and you better be there on sunday - Fiyer!!

Mama Gem Gem - I wouldn't miss it for the world

Thats right I reminded myself I'm not alone I have and family and friends and I WILL catch the killer who did this it's time to end this once and for all. I thought as I went out of the stall and to the sink to wash my face.

I washed my face twice before looking in the mirror to see if and looked presentable. In the mirror I saw a dark hair figure with a red shirt on I couldn't see his face but it was definitely a male. He was in a partially opened stall just standing. When I turned to look he was gone I checked every single stall.

Yep I'm definitely hallucinating and I'm going straight to bed after this shift  I thought but something told me this was only the beginning.

So heyy I'm back writers block gone and ready to write and with my tests out of they way I'm free again soo I hope you enjoyed this!!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS!!!!

Byee   AC going out