My not so new older brother (1)

"Boboiboy?" a girl in a pink hijab and her 4 other friends were sitting during lunch, "Yeah?" asked the said person. "What are you going to do with Beliung?" the friendly chatter died down quickly, all of them knew Beliung was a bit unstable. All eyes were on the elemental hero. "Actually," started the boy looking hesitant "I was going to bring him out today". A moment of silence was followed by many protests about there friend's safety. 

"It's okay guys" said the small boy trying to clam them down, "Okay? it's far from okay you could get hurt!" yelled Gopal had concern written all over his face. "Ehh fine, you guys can be there when I let him out" his friends knew there was no talking him out of this, so natural they agreed.

"I'm having second thoughts about this" said Ying she was concerned about Boboiboy but they all have seen Beliung's power so she was question if they can stop him if he loses control. "Join the club" said a purple haired boy he didn't show it but he was feeling the same thing as Ying concern and doubt. Concern for their friend, Doubt in their ability to stop anything bad from happening.

A few mins later~

"Are you guys ready?" asked Boboiboy from his friends, he was met by nervous but determine nods. 'Okay here goes nothing, I guess'. "ELEMENTAL SPLIT BELIUNG!" a bright glow surrounded Boboiboy and his friends got ready for the worst. When the glow substituted they were met but two people  one taller than the other one with brown hair and a white lock covered by a cap the other with blue hair and a white  lock for the world to see, one with warm brown eyes they other with pure white eyes. 

There was a moment of silence, Broken by the newcomer.

"ORI!!" a very excited Beliung capturing Boboiboy in a bear hug "Hi Beliung" all of Boboiboy's fears were gone the second he was hugged for his friends it was just starting. They relaxed their posture but they were still alert. "Abangs were right!!" Beliung exclaimed after releasing Boboiboy "you do have mochi cheeks!!" he was  now squishing Boboiboy's cheeks. "Abang" the mochi cheeked boy whined. "Oh" Beliung redirected his attention towards the gang "you guys must be Ori's friends" he said floating towards  them "Your Gopal, You must be Ying and your Yaya so your Fang" he said pointing at the respective person. They nodded signaling that he go it right. 

A message appeared in everyone watch except Boboiboy's. "We have a mission" Fang said  he did not look happy, non of them infact looked happy. "Will you be okay with us gone?" asked  Gopal he might not be that smart but he cares for his friend's safety. "Ofcorse I will be fine plus Beliung's here and he's strong" Beliung's smile widened if thats even possible. His friend's didn't have the heart to tell him that they were worried about Beliung hurting him "Yeah sure" the gang looked at eachother nervously. After the  gang left "So what do you want to do" asked Boboiboy, Beliung gave him a grin as an answer.

Ying gave a sigh of relief when they came back it was an easy mission and not that far away. "Fuhh the station's not destroyed" Gopal pointed out they all were relived for a few moments.

Then the anxiety came back and hit them like a semi truck. They heard laughing yes laughing and it was Belinug's and the last time they heard it he lost control. Neadless to say they ran full speed towards the sound ready for the worst.

And they found....

the two in the training room surrounded by cookies and riding hoverboards, "Hi!!" greeted a very happy Boboiboy "why are you guys looking like someone's going to kill someone ??" the gang looked sheepish. "We thought you were in trouble" Fang had the decency to look embarrassed. "Oh" Belinug looked like he understood the situation, "Am I missing something?" Boboiboy looked at everyone in pure and innocent confusion. "Now I know where Thorn got his personality from" Belinug said ruffling his hair, Boboiboy pouted in return. 

"Okay let me explain why I lost control the first time around" all eyes were on him and 

Sorry for the late update I had tests and now I have writers block hooray. This was originally supposed to be 1 chapter but now it's 2 sorry for the delay again.

byee!