chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Rossman walks into a renovated hanger for jet fighters. Ground crew testing on his strike eagle while talisman behind the controls, he guts throttle while they got his jet anchored on the ground.

She learned about estrike's Pratt & Whitney F100 engines. The whined noise to her is beautiful sound. Now he put maximum thrust.

rossman: unglaubliche Motoren😱

Angel of emmeria is done. Climbs out the plane. Spots his first girlfriend edytha.

Talisman: enjoying the show?

Edytha: your technology deserve all the hype. Yes I am enjoying it. If your ... interested in

Talisman: I was thinking the same

Timeskip Talisman pov:

Kanno: what's the point of that test anyway

Edytha: bist du worried about her ja

Kanno: not a chance

Her & I glared at her she flinched

Talisman: she's doing all she can to help Hikari to get up to the tower. So she can join us in the attack. Let me tell you something. If have high respect for us as ace pilots from our world but you won't get any respect for Hikari. I get you missed tamaki here she will come back along with nemesis. I can see why cipher gets pissed about you vs your squadmates helping her out. Getting sick of this Foo Foo now. Get it together or I will make your life miserable. You got it?

Edytha: he's got a point. You gotta give her a chance I feared she will die

Timeskip:

I noticed Rossman left the bed we shared. (BTW don't forget we renovated the entire base since their brass of this world Don't treat them right so our brass from our world did help) since our confession we shared a room because why not.

I walked out seeing her talking Hikari about a witch pilot, she knew a witch while back that had so much enthusiasm. She gave & let her fight. I knew their something wrong with her. You too are afraid of letting Hikari go out fighting the neruoi.

Your afraid that Hikari will suffered the same fate as the one before. I know war is hell.

Talisman: so your afraid too