Chapter 2

The five-year-old Crown Princess Margaux shook her head as she recalled one of the darkest memory of her past lifetime! Yes! She remembers her previous life like it was just yesterday. Whoever gave her this second chance, she will spend her life wisely and return the misfortune to all her enemies starting with the devil named Vladimir, who treated her like a whore and made her previous life a living hell!

Strangely, she acquired her past life's memories when she is a newborn baby! How annoying it was for her that her screams of agony and sorrow were mistaken as cries for milk by everyone! She wants to tell her parents about her dreadful past but all she could do for several months is coo, babble, and cry! By the time, she was able to say her first word, she already calmed down and thought of her next course of action... That is to wait for the right time and opportunity! She waited for five years to execute the first stage of her grand plan.

Today, she decided that she is now ready to face her archnemesis and meet him earlier than in her previous life. As expected, she saw the seven-year-old Vladimir being bullied by high-ranking officials' sons. They are trying to take his only toy, not because they like it but because they just want to bully him! One of them successfully got the toy while the others are busy punching, slapping, and kicking him! At that moment, she is beginning to wonder whether she should help him or not because seeing him getting several punches, slaps, and kicks feels so good! In the end, she sticks to her original plan...

"Stop what you are doing!" She commanded with great confidence and conviction.

The officials' sons stopped what they are doing and looked in the direction of the voice. They were surprised to see that it is the little crown princess who stopped them from bullying the emperor's bastard!

"Crown Princess, why are you here in this dirty place? You will only ruin your exquisite dress and shoes." The ringleader named Bryan Griffin asked her.

She ignored Bryan's question and looked at the very thin and filthy young Vladimir being pinned down on the ground by the other bullies. At that time, she is very tempted to cheer for them and even join them in slapping, punching, and kicking the son of a bitch until he dies! But no, that fate will be too merciful for him! She needs to stick to her plan! Period!

"What are you doing to my brother?! Don't you want your life anymore?! Did you forget that he is still the emperor's son?" She acted horrified by their actions, which is opposite to the truth.

"But he is just an unfavored dumb bastard!" Bryan countered but immediately regretted it when he remembered his father's words to never question any member of the imperial family. Another thing, his father also instructed him to do everything to impress the little crown princess to capture her heart and become her emperor consort when she becomes the empress regnant in the future!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved