Chapter Seven

"MISS!!!" Sasha's maid, Elina pounced on her while bawling her eyes out.

"I thought you died!!! How did you escape???" She was still crying but her voice was lower so no one could hear anything but her sobs.

I hate crybabies but I'll make an exception for Elina
Lady Castina sighed and proceeded to pat her back.

"Aare! Today was your miss's engagement!" Lord Leonardo practically roared with joy startling them.

"Yea yea. Engagement with my enemy's ally." Sasha rolled her eyes with a sour look, her voice nothing more than a whisper. Even though she had it all planned, there was still a feeling bubbling inside her in dread.

I don't quite believe that shit.
.
.
.

Elina could see the half-assed smile of her miss.

"Prepare the meals!"

"No way. I can't gulp down anymore!"
.
.

I am full of compliments after all. Zach did his best to make me 'full'.
Sasha wanted to add her thoughts too.

Now then, how should I put up my next plan now that I am free? Should I use my guild against Kate?

.

.

Marquess could see the evil sneer that Sasha always had whenever she was cooking up a plan.

This girl will never give up
Thought the Marquess.

But I'll leave her to her mercy since this is the 'villainess' we are talking about.
A tired sigh escaped from Leonardo.

After the quick dinner, the family-consisting of two members-was dismissed and went in their own ways.