Chapter Thirteen

'The Villain of the Villainess fed the Hero to his bloodhounds' was the headline of every newspaper the next day.

The noble ladies were scared by Zachary's work and thought that it was the influence of villainess Sasha. But they were more astonished when the emperor didn't utter a word about Kyle Vanessa Louvremont. Rather when he heard about his son's name, his face contorted with doubt for that filthy, vile being.

Bridget, The Loli Princess was titled the Crown Princess of Louvremont during the second half of the meetings — to which many noblemen refuted but they immediately shut their mouths when the pillars of the empire accepted the loli princess as the future empress of Louvremont. 

Meanwhile the Zecallion newlyweds were having lunch at a famous restaurant. 

"I just noticed. . ." Sasha scrutinised her husband with her eyes, "You have a sword and a gun everywhere you go. So I was wondering if there is any special reason for that." She averted her eyes from him and gently took the spoonful of dessert into her mouth.

She just simply wanted to talk about something to lessen the awkward silent atmosphere that was somehow acting like a barrier to them.
And she just had to be stupid for once to ask him such a question. 

"Ah!" He exclaimed and handed his gun to her from the cover that was tucked in his trouser pants, "I just love to take them around and. . .when danger comes, I use them. They are pretty good, you know. I'll buy you a set if you feel like it!" 

It was a miracle that they had private rooms for nobles to dine in, or else people would have caused a commotion seeing the gun.

"Oh." She replied, her eyes frequently gazing at Zachary's cute smile. The silvernette felt his cheeks burning at the constant glances.

"I love you." He smiled at her.

"Love you too." She smiled back.

"I—It's not that love! It's that love!" Zachary was in a blushing mess as he stuttered to hear her utter such foreign words 

"Dumb boy. I was also talking about that love." Sasha covered the lower part of her face with the hand fan.

After a moment's worth of blushing, Zachary coughed and stood up.

"Then shall we go on a date, M'lady~"

"Sure." She got up and accepted his outstretched hand as they both hung around for a while.

I am in love with the Villainess Sasha.

Zachary is a total wreck for my heart.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

    My heart has become a broken compass. Every time I try to leave you, I always find myself running back into your arms.

Falling so madly in love with you is such a heavenly thing. Nothing in my world will ever seem so beautiful again.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝