#1- Stay Tune For More Gossip

Janet sits up on her bed, watching a YouTube channel populary known as
CELEBRITY GOSSIP
She turns on the volume high

"it has been heard that the popular rock star 'pop princess' has been sees with the most famous model 'Cobel Lee'.

According to pop princess, she and Cobel Lee are best friends right from childhood but on the other hand Cobel Lee has a girlfriend named Harley Prince and they have been dating for quite a long time now.
Question are been asked, how can a guy have a girlfriend and a best friend, like who does that?, are they lover but secretly hiding from the public?

Is Cobel Lee using Harley Prince?
Stay Tune for more gossips.
The video ended.
Janet seems worried and sad, but shakes it off.
She doesn't like it when the public speaks such things.

She went out of the house, taking a walk to the studio, ensuring no one is following her.
When she went inside she meet a middle age man by the name 'Ray Morgan'

"what's up Janet?"
"Naaa nothing much, just some bad gossips on the internet"
"like what?"
"people thinks that having a girl as your best friend and at the same time having a girlfriend doesn't work out right"

She said, as she tried not to worry too much as she takes her seat near the record table.
"I mean, I know it doesn't, but me and Cobel we are different"
"I get. Don't force on what the socity thanks or say about you look at it yourself the way you see is right"
" I guess so"
"Now back to business....", Ray clapped his hands together, "what brings u here today, wanna record a new song?"
"Nope, just want to sing a little song to shake off the 'misunderstanding' by the fans and society".
"OK then, what would you like to sing, let me guess, your new album 'island'
" Yep, you guessed it right"
"enter the record room and we may proceed".

She entered and pu on her headphones, Ray put on the beat sound, and Janet takes it over.
The song, island is about doing your best and your heart on how to make it in life.
While singing, she could feel the passion through her, the song is really one of a kind.

The song was lately released few weeks ago and has already gotten about half a million views.
After practice, Janet plans on seeing Cobel, half of her wanted to but the other didn't.
When she got to his house, she stood in front of the door for quite some time, finding it difficult to knock.
"what am I going to tell him?", as she was about to knock, the door opened
"Oh, hi Janet, I thought you were the pizza guy".
"HI Harley, sorry if I wasn't the pizza guy, I just wanted to speak to Cobel"
"Yeah sure, come in".
************************************
Hello guys!!!
What did u think about my first chapter?
Write on the comments page and don't forget to vote!!!!