#3 - Hi, I'm.............

An alarm went off, it was 8am, Janet woke up and switched it off
She felt lazy
"oh no!", she wince, "am so tired, why did night go so fast am so lazyyyy urghhh!!!".
After two minutes, she forcefully dragged herself to the bathroom, few minutes later she was ready for the day.
At least nowadays, she hardly had concert to perform for her last dong was a hit and is still making views till date.
She quickly put on a tank top and a pair of joggers, she left her house and headed straight to the coffee shop.

"hello miss what would you like to order?"
"just a cup of coffee with marshmallows on top"
The lady gave her the coffee and Janet payed, she went to a table near the window. As she was about to sit, she heard her phone vibrate, she quickly checked the message as she sat down.

The message was an invitation to a cocktail party with slot of celebrities present. Pop princess is going to be one of the presenters, the party is going to be on a Thursday and every guest was to bring a *plus one guest*.

Janet was not really in the mood for parties and the worse of it was that she had to bring someone with her this time, most of her friends are in the New York city and would not be back until two months later.
Others were either out of town or really really busy to have sometime for fun.
She didn't want to invite Cobel, because he was alway busy with model work and she don't want to make things more wired between them.

While she was lost in thought, a guy came over to her,
"Excuse me, pls can I stay here, the others are occupied"
Right in front of her was a guy, very cute and charming, she couldn't help bit be lot in his beauty.
"U...umm, sure"
"thanks, by the way my name is Skyler Walter"
"mine's Janet Quinn, nice to meet you"
"me too.......", then he thought for a while, "wait a minute, are you.....?".

"yep, am her"
"Wow!, it's a pleasure meeting you"
"no problem"
"soooo, why are you here, aren't you meant to be in Hotels or something"

"Naaa!, I love to live free and be like a normal person, that's what gives me inspiration to write songs, it's a part time job for now but actually I work for my dad, so what do you do for a living?".
"well, I'm a journalist, I write the latest news about popular celebrities and politicians".

Janet didn't take that lightly,
"really!?, so you are one of them", she crossed her hands and gave him a bad eye, "you go around spreading false information about others!"
"well... I....." he stammered, "OK, maybe I'm one of them but my main job is to write about people, I didn't write about the last one, more or less it was a video"
"your right," she sighed.
"am sorry in anyway I have caused you trouble"
He said looking sincere
"sure"
Skyler tried to change the subject,
"why not we get to know each other, starting from you, what are the things you like".
"why?,so you can write rumours about me lifestyle", she said being sarcastic.
Janet wasn't sure if she should say or not, coz his a Jonalist, besides being cute, people like him can't be trusted easily.
Sk, ler understood why she was acting so angry, the last video really made things hard for her, so he trys his possible best to reason with her

"I get if you don't want to talk, things like this really mess people up, you aren't the first I have ran into, am ok if you don't want me to stay any longer".

People like her don't really look down at others like that, she felt bad as she saw him about to live.