#6- Moonlight

The food table was filled with alot of food and snacks of different kind.
Since she wasn't that hungry, she decided to take a slice of cake with a strawberry on tip.

When she was done, she went outside for quick fresh air.

"Huh!, damn it, my feet are sore from all this walking and standing even
dancing", she quickly sat on the garden bench, usually she don't really like to wear heels.

She stayed there for awhile, she like it, it was peaceful and quiet,
The moon was really looking beautiful and she couldn't stop admiring it.

She was adrmirinf it so long that she didn't notice someone standing right next to the beach
"beautiful moon isn't it", she was stared by the voice.
"kai!, oh my gosh! Yuo scared me"
"ha!,i didn't mean to scare you like that" he took a seat next to her.
"so what you're trying to say is that you where planning on scaring me?!"
"maybe"
She hits him lightly on the shoulder and they both laugh it off.
"why are you here, why are you not in the hall?"
"came out for some fresh air. How did you know I was here?"
"I notice you were not with Cobel"
"yeah" but their was something hidden in her voice when she said that.
"is something wrong"
"no, not really. It just that I'm having a hard time trying to talk with Cobel, it not how things used to be like before"
"why not you tell him about it"
"I have, but I feel its me that's the problem"
"how could Ou say that to yourself!"
"you don't un8" she was looking away from him.
He held her shoulders for her to look at him
"is it about the video?!, you got to shake it off, don't let it get the best of you, we all don't want it to get you Janet, we need you"

His last words really got her stun
She couldn't think well, those words where heavy and she hugged him,

"okay"

When they both drew back from their hug, Skyler said something,
"why not you go to Cobel and sort things out, would you"
She smiled, "sure".

Back at the party, Janet sighted cibel talking to some group of friends . She breathed out to let out any bit of fear in her and she walked up to him

"Cobel", she called out and he looked at her,
"well isn't it the lady that's being avoiding me?
" I can explain "

" go on, am listening "
" After I visited you the other day, I felt maybe we shouldn't be see3each other and avoid public trouble, so that3why I have  being avoiding your calls and seeing you. And u just regaled that I shouldn't care about what people say about us, we are best friends and not thing can come between us. So pls can you forgive me"
" but you could have told me, ain't we friends, I would have understood, we have gone through many difficult situations, so what makes this one different"
"I guess I felt so insecure about it, you know how the media work"
"it just doesn't matter"
"I know but can we just forget about this"
He was quite for some seconds, then he said
"sure, why not
Out of excitement she hugged him, "thank you so much, your the best"
"I really think you should stop cuz my ribs are not going to survive this"

"oh sorry!, why bot I make it up to you"
"how?"
"why not we hang out next weekend me and you hit like old times"
"why not"
"Good, now am gonna try out some chicken wings the best out of three", she left leaving him laughing
"she is not going to survive", he went after her.

***********'*' '' '*********************
Halo ha😘
Long time, no see, it's been a year now since I updated but all I need is ur support in this, there is a lot going on but form now on I will try and be updating regularly.

Pls I need u guys support to increase my moral 🙏😢😢.
Pls vote and if there is any error, do well to comment on the comment section.
Thank you 😊