#5- Cocktail Party!!!

The day of the party came, the building was well furnished with decorations.
There was a stage with a band performing
Alot of people where present, even the bad Boyz band. Everyone looked awesome and amazing.

Janet walked into the huge hall, she looked wery beautiful, she was wearing a red off-shoulder fitted dinner gown, she had a diamond earrings on. Her hair was in a wavy hairstyle, there with her was Skyler, he was on black tuxedo and a red rose flower pinned to his upper chest side.

"wow!, this place is huge, I have never seen so much people at a party like this before"
Janet giggles, "for me, I'm kinda used to all party stuff, don't worry you would get used to the people around"
"okay then........"
His attention is caught by a table with blue flowers
But not just blue, but blue moon flowers he went over and collected one of the flowers
"here, this for you, it's matches your blue eyes....." he fix it on her hair, "you look beautiful tonight"

"thanks, you too" she blushed.
He then smiled, "would you like me to get you a drink?"
"yes pls"

   Skyler went through the crowd to the drink center, she wanted him as he went. When he had gone far, she decided to walk around to see if she could meet some old friends.

At some point after talking to some set of people and fans, she went looking for Skyler, as she went further she heard a similar voice.

"JANET!?"
     "COBEL!?"

To her, time froze as she saw her friend right in front of her, this was one of the last places she would expect him not to be at. From a distance, she recognized someone walking close to them.

"Harley!?"
"wow Janet!, nice seeing you, me and Cobel didn't expect you too be here"

"neither did I" she said trying to force a smile, "weird seeing you here, did you come with anyone" Cobel said since he just hasn't said anything until now.
Just then Skyler came with two drinks, he handed one to Janet.
"sorry if I took long....", he noticed the guests in front of him, "oh! Hello"

"Cobel, Harley, this is Skyler, my new friend" Janet introduced Skyler. Harley was the most excited, because she likes meeting new people.

"nice meeting you, and as she said, am Harley and this is M boyfriend Cobel, who is also Janet's best friend".

Skyler stretched his hand for a handshake and Cobel accepted. There was a guy on the stage trying to get everyone's attention,
"hello everybody pls can I get your attention", at once the place got silent
"now that I have your attention, I would like for you to welcome pop princess as she present a song for us".
Everyone started clapping, she left the place where she was and went over to the stage, she took the microphone.

"hello everybody!!!", she shouted through the microphone and they cheered her on. I will be presenting one of my songs, 'make a sound!', so pls sent back and enjoy! "
      Her song was a blast, the passion she sang with made the waiters couldn't do their job well.
When she was done sing, the Dj took over by playing a slow dance music.

Janet spotted Skylar from were he was and she went over," Kai! ", she called out to him.

"oh!, here you are, you sang lovely, maybe you should sing more when your private place".
"I always do that you silly....", she hits him jokely, "anytime I sing, I close my eyes and try to imagine myself in the place I love and try to imagine myself in the place I love and my closest friends with me".

"you're really special Janet", skyler took her hand, "would you like to dance with me"

"yes I will"

Do he led her to the dance floor, he placed his hands on her waist, it made her placed his hands around his neck and they started slow dancing in circles.

"your are pretty good for a guy, how did you get to dance like this?!"

He chuckles, "I was once in a ballet group when I was much younger"

She tries to hold her laughter, "you!, skyler, was once in a ballet group?!!"

    He could not himself from blushing out of embarrassment.
"you can laugh about it, but don't tell anyone", he said with a little titter.

"don't worry, it can be our little secret" she grinned.
They talked more and laugh, she felt eyes staring at her during the dance, later thy were told to change partners.
"Ahem" she heard a voice, may I? "at that moment she realized that it was Cobel who hard asked her.

Later, they were both dancing,
" new friend uh? " he said coldly

" yeah, his such a sweet heart "

" sure.... He is", he said sarcastically
"would you stop bei'g guppy and be nice"
"how would I if you keep on responding to my calls or text"
"you don't get it"
Before they could continue arguing, the music stopped the guy from before came to the stage again.
"I hope everyone is having fun!!!"

The crowd made a very loud cheer
"alright then, let's take a quick break from facing and have a great time"
And the crowd cheered again.
"as for me, I'll be heading to the food table", Janet said, trying not to start a conversation.
"then, see you later" Cobel said with a little wave.
"sure", she said with a smile.

**************************
New chapter out😍
Pls ensure to vote and comment on any errors
Thank you❤️.