2 - Impressed

Riddhima reached 'Singhania Enterprise'. Everything there was screaming lavishness and richness. But, she didn't pay any attention to that and directly went to the receptionist.

Riddhima: Hello. I am here for job interview. Can you please tell me where is the interview room? (She asked respectfully)

Receptionist looked Riddhima from head to toe and passed an unpleasant smile.

Receptionist: Ya sure. 3rd floor, room number 11.

Riddhima: Thank you. (She said with a genuine smile, unlike receptionist's fake one)

She reached outside the interview room. There were 20 candidates including Riddhima waiting outside. Riddhima stood at far away distance from other candidates and waited for her turn. Others candidates were talking to eachother and they all were in formal dresses. When they looked Riddhima and that also in chudidar, they passed her unpleasant looks. Some were suppressing their laugh by looking towards her. But Riddhima was unaffected by those looks. She was there for job and she wanted to focus upon her job only. She never cared about those unpleasant looks and she would never care in the future too.

After few minutes, Sana came there. She looked at each and every candidate and passed different type of looks. When her eyes fixed on Riddhima, she passed a disgusting look to her. But Riddhima didn't get affected from that and held her head high and looked her into her eyes directly. Sana diverted her gaze to others.

Sana: Hello candidates. I am Sana Gupta. You all can call me Sana mam. I am Veer Singhania's secretary and 2nd most important person of this company after Vihaan sir. Ok, so now I have given my introduction to you all. Let's start with your interviews. One by one each and every candidate would be called inside the room. You all have to give your best. After interview, you have to wait for 1 hour for result declaration. Out of you all, 9 candidates would be selected as employees of the 'Singhania Enterprise' and they will get the opportunity to work on the new project of this company. So, all the best to you all. (She said in loud voice and walked away from there)

Interview started. One by one each and every candidate gave their interview. Veer and Vihaan were watching them through camera screen in Veer's cabin. Almost all the interviews were done only one candidate was left. Vihaan was impressed by some of them, but Veer wasn't that much pleased with all those interviews.

Veer: Are all interviews done? (He asked in unpleasant tone)

Vihaan: No bhai. After this, one last is remaining. Don't you like their interviews? (He asked when he noticed Veer's facial expressions)

Veer: Hmm. They are good Vihaan, but I am finding better than good, something new, something unique. But now I don't think so that I will get that, because only one candidate is left and may be she/he also will be like others. (He said in unimpressed tone)

Vihaan: Hmm. Bhai, it's time for the last candidate. (He said while looking at the screen)

They again focused on the screen. Within few seconds door of interview room opened and a girl in white chudidar entered. Veer and Vihaan both became surprised because of her different dressing style, because all other candidates were in formal suits.

Veer observed her features because she was looking familiar to him. Then his eyes caught the sight of a pendant around her neck and then he looked at her eyes. Those eyes and pendent were reflecting the same girl who came in front of his car. She wasn't wearing any mask and they were able to see her face clearly. Veer was not able to divert his eyes from her mesmerizing face.

Vihaan: Bhai, last candidate entered.

Veer: Hmm. She is the same girl Vihaan. (He said without diverting his gaze from the screen)