4 - Surprise Trip

Singhania family also reached at the orphanage. They came out of car and looked towards the employees. Ishika noticed every employee from head to toe, that's when her eye caught the sight of Riddhima who was looking different from others. From her appearance Ishika understood that she was the one who shouted upon her Veer bhai. She looked towards Riddhima in utter disgust.

Ishika: Oh so she is the one who shouted upon Veer bhai. How dare she? Look at her, she doesn't have any class, her dress is so cheap. Such a behen ji type girl. (She whispered in Neel's ear)

Neel: Control Ishika. Don't forget Veer bhai said not to discuss that incident. You are correct she doesn't have class and style. But one thing you need to agree that she is really very beautiful. I mean look at her, without makeup also, her face is naturally glowing. I guess I should try on her may be I can impress her. (He said while looking towards Riddhima dreamily)

Ishika: Whatever. (She rolled her eyes at Neel's flirty nature)

Veer was observing everyone's expressions. He understood that his employees were not much happy on coming to the orphanage. But when he looked at Riddhima, he understood that she was genuinely happy for coming there, because her face was reflecting her happiness.

Vihaan: Attention everyone. Veer sir along with his family, every year visit in this orphanage. This orphanage is very special for him, because it is connected to his parent's memories. That's why we are here for a trip. I hope you all will enjoy here with children. Once you enter in the orphanage, you all are free to go wherever you want to. (He said while looking towards everyone)

All entered inside the orphanage. Orphanage director greeted Veer and his family. After that everyone started to roam around different directions.

Riddhima moved towards the garden area where some children were painting. She was walking when suddenly she collided with a small girl and the colors from girl's hand fell upon Riddhima's dress. Her whole dress became messy due to colors. Little girl looked towards her with fearful eyes. Other children also got scared and stood up at their places.

Girl: So..sorry..I didn't do it intentionally. I am really sorry didi. (She apologized with tearful eyes while holding her ears with her small hands)

Riddhima kneeled down in front of her and wiped girl's tears with her hands.

Riddhima: It's ok baccha. You don't need to cry for such a small thing. Look you made my dress more pretty by applying colors to it. (She said with a smile)

Girl: But I ruined your dress. (She looked innocently at Riddhima)

Riddhima: No, you didn't. Trust me it's looking much more beautiful than before. (She said with a soft smile)

Girl: That means you are not angry upon me? (She asked innocently)

Riddhima: No. Absolutely not. (She kissed her forehead and hugged her)

By listening Riddhima's words little girl also smiled wholeheartedly. Other children present there, also came towards Riddhima. Riddhima looked towards them and kissed everyone's forehead. All the children giggled in happiness.

Girl: What's your name Angel?

Riddhima: Angel ? (She asked with confusion)

Girl: You are so sweet and pretty just like angels. That's why we'll call you Angel. (She said with a happy smile)

Riddhima shook her head and laughed after listening her reply.

Riddhima: My name is Riddhima. Now tell me your names.

All the children started telling their names to her. Riddhima along with the kids started making paintings. They were laughing, smiling and enjoying wholeheartedly.