Chapter 3

Theo's POV

As I wake up, I hear Hope crying and Hayley trying to calm her down.

I stand up and throw on some sweatpants before walking out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Come on, Hope. Could you just eat?" Hayley begs her and I chuckle before walking over to her.

"Come here, Aunt Theo will save you." I whisper to Hope as I pick her up and she stops crying to giggle.

Hayley gives me her bottle and I gently feed her, "Thank you." Hayley says as she side hugs me and looks at Hope while she drinks.

"Sure, sis." I kiss Hayley's head and she smiles at me.

"So, where are you taking Rebekah today?" Hayley asks me since we're the only two up.

"I'm not sure. I'm being looking and there is this nice restaurant I can take her to." I tell her and she nods.

"That sounds good. Then take her for a night of pleasure." Hayley teases me.

I blush, "Not a whole night." I object.

"Oh yes, a whole night. Believe me, I lived with you. Thin walls, constant banging. Those girls past out most of the time." Hayley continues and I blush a deeper red.

"Only some did!" I say.

"Still. Klaus didn't even make me pass out. But he was decent." Hayley tells me and I groan.

"Stop, please." I beg her and she chuckles, kissing my cheek before taking Hope from me and sitting down.

"I'm telling you. A nice dinner then getting laid. Dream date right there." Hayley sighs and I chuckle.

"You need to get laid." I tell her.

"Yes, I do." Hayley says before I get some coffee and sit next to her as she feeds Hope.

I pour a second coffee before putting the sugar and creamer in it. "Why did you pour another one?" Hayley asks and a certain blonde groans, walking into the room.

I smile at her as I slide the coffee over to her, "Thank you, Theo." Rebekah kisses my cheek as she passes me and I blush slightly.

Hayley looks at me with a slight smirk. "So where are we going tonight?" Rebekah asks me after she takes a sip of her coffee.

"It's a surprise. Dress nicely and I'll pick you up at 7." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Sounds good to me." Rebekah says and the rest of the family walk in.

"What sounds good?" Elijah asks as he fixes his cuff link.

"Probably, Theo and Rebekah's date. Right sister?" Klaus teases her and Rebekah blushes.

"Yes, brother." Rebekah rolls her eyes before turning to Freya. "Will you help me get ready, sister?" She asks timidly.

"Of course, Bekah." Freya says and Rebekah smiles at her.

"I'll make sure Theo's ready for 7. Theo's always late." Hayley teases.

"I am not!" I tell her.

"You are, love. Remember that one time-" I cut Kol off by putting him in a headlock and choking him.

"Please stop killing my boyfriend." Davina says softly and I smile at her.

"Why?" I ask her as Kol begins to tap my arm.

"Because I love him." Davina says as she walks over.

"Fine." I say and release Kol, who gasps for air.