Chapter 9

A/N: Who should Hayley be with? Or a new OC? Give me ideas people!

Theo's POV

I'm currently sitting on the living room couch, playing on my phone before a certain blonde runs in and jumps into my lap.

I smile and put my phone in my pocket as she straddles me. "Hey, babygirl." I say, holding her hips.

"Hi, cutie." Rebekah mutters before I hide my face in her neck, I inhale deeply.

"You smell so good." I say dreamily and she chuckles.

I gently kiss her skin and she giggles. "Theo! Theo!" I hear Hope chanting as Hayley walks down the stairs and into the living room.

I smile and Hayley hands me Hope, I put her in the middle of me and Rebekah and she giggles, cuddling into me.

I look up from Hope to Rebekah who smiles softly and kisses me gently. Hope squeals and pulls me away, kissing me on the cheek and glaring at Rebekah.

Smiling widely, I kiss Hope's head and she claps.

Rebekah chuckles before taking Hope and rolling to sit next to me, gently throwing Hope in the air.

Hope laughs loudly as the rest of the family walks in.

She crawls onto my lap and rests against my chest and soon falls asleep.

Rebekah rests her head on my shoulder as Elijah puts on a movie.

She ends up falling asleep soon after and I lean my head on hers gently, I manage to fall asleep to.

"Don't wake up them up, they're so cute." I hear Hayley say and then a picture snap.

Rebekah groans and I feel her bury her head into my neck, tightening her grip on my arm.

I slowly open my eyes to see Hope peacefully sleeping on my chest and Rebekah sleeping on my shoulder while hugging my arm.

"Send that to me." I mutter and Hayley nods, seconds later my phone dings.

Hayley walks over and takes Hope, making sure she doesn't wake up. She takes Hope upstairs for her nap as I turn to Rebekah and smile at her peaceful face.

I gently move and stand up, I pick Rebekah up before beginning to walk to my room. "Where we going?" Rebekah whispers, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"To my room, baby." I mutter back as I open my door and walk over to put Rebekah on the bed.

"No." Rebekah pulls me towards her as I try to go close my door.

"I'm just going to close the door, babygirl." I tell her and she groans but lets go of me long enough for me to leave and shut my door, before getting into bed with her.

Rebekah instantly worms her way into my arms again, sighing contently into my neck. "I love you." Rebekah mutters into my neck before she falls asleep and I smile.

"I love you, too." I whisper before closing my eyes.

When I wake up, I wake up alone and I pout before slowly opening my eyes. I turn to look where Rebekah was but she isn't there.

Just as I was about to get up, Rebekah walks in with a tray of breakfast. "I made you breakfast." Rebekah says with a shy smile.

I smile and wave her over, she walks over slowly, not wanting to spill the orange juice.

I take the tray from her and put it on my nightstand, pulling her into my lap.

Rebekah smiles and puts her arms around my neck, leaning forward and kissing me.