Chapter 8

Theo's POV

I watch as Rebekah plays with Hope with loving eyes and a smile on my face.

"Stop staring." Hayley says as she bumps my shoulder and I look at her.

"I can't." I answer honestly and she chuckles.

"Have you told her yet?" Hayley asks as she sits next to me.

"I don't know how to. It's a big step." I say and she nods.

"I know she feels the same. You should tell her." Hayley says.

"I don't know. I'm afraid of rejection." I admit and Hayley rests her head on my shoulder, making me relax slightly.

"Theo!" Hope shouts and I chuckle.

"It's her favorite word." Hayley says and I smile, "That's it! What if you use Hope?" Hayley offers.

"That's a good idea." I say as I think about it. "I'm going out." I say as I stand up and grab my jacket before walking over to Rebekah and Hope.

"I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back, babygirl." I tell Rebekah and she nods with a smile.

I kiss her gently before walking away and out the door, I walk into town and to a place that makes custom clothes.

"Welcome. What can I do for you?" A woman asks me.

"I'm trying to tell my girlfriend, I love her and I was hoping you could print it out on a shirt for my baby niece." I say and she nods.

"That works." She says, "How old is your niece?" She asks as she goes to the shirts section.

"She's 1." I tell her and she nods.

"Would this fit her?" She asks, holding up a small pink shirt.

"Yeah." I say and she nods.

"What do you want it to say?" The girl asks me.

"'My Aunt Theo loves my Aunt Bex.'" I tell her and she nods.

"It will be done in 30 minutes." She says before walking into the back and I sit in the waiting area on my phone.

I get snap from Rebekah and it's a selfie of her and Hope, looking adorable. I smile and save it in chat before saving it to my gallery and making it my background.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I jump slightly before turning and seeing the girl, holding the shirt.

"Yeah, it is. With my niece." I say as I show her, allowing her to see better.

"You're niece is adorable." She tells me as she hands me the shirt and I smile.

"Thank you." I say as we walk to the desk. I hand her a $50, "Keep the change. I'll be back in the future." I tell her and she nods with a smile.

"Bye. I hope it goes well." She says before I leave, I walk back to the compound and look around as I enter.

I see my sister with Hope since I texted her 5 minutes ago to get ready. It's around time for dinner so I walk over and we change Hope into the shirt.

I smile as I read it, but I'm still nervous. "It'll be okay." Hayley says as she rubs my back gently and I nod. I pick Hope up and go hang my jacket up before walking into the dinning room where everyone is but Freya.

I pass everyone and go to Freya who looks up from the food she's making and smiles at me.

I see her eyes go to Hope's shirt before she smiles wider. "Finally!" Freya says and I chuckle.