Chapter 5

Theo's POV

I wake up and I stretch before noticing my head on something hard but comfortable.

It's the end of the week, Rebekah and I were staying in Mystic Falls and we were staying at a motel.

I feel someone move their fingers through my hair and I move closer to their hand. I hear a familiar chuckle and I look up and open my eyes to see Rebekah, "Hi." Rebekah says softly while playing with my hair.

"Hey, babygirl." I whisper before I dig my face in between Rebekah's boobs.

I hear Rebekah giggle, "We have to leave soon." Rebekah tells me and I whine.

"No." I say as I take her arms and put them around my neck.

"Baby." Rebekah says softly and I shake my head, digging it into her chest more.

I'm laying in between her legs with my arms around her waist as I bury my face in her chest. Rebekah runs her nails along my back and under my sports bra, scratching slightly.

"You're so cute." Rebekah whispers and I smile before I turn my head to the side and close my eyes.

"Hmmm." I hum quietly as she scratches my back and runs her hand through my hair.

"We have to say goodbye and hit the road." Rebekah tells me.

"For someone who hates mornings more than I do, you sure are more awake than me." I mutter and I hear her giggle.

I look up at her as I put my chin on her chest and Rebekah tucks my hair behind my ears before moving it all to the side like I normally have it.

"We've got to go." Rebekah says again and I groan loudly, rolling off her.

"I just wanted to cuddle." I say quietly and I know Rebekah heard me before I get up and get dressed into clothes Rebekah compelled me when her and Caroline went shopping. They ended up being amazing friends, Rebekah got along with Bonnie but didn't bond as much because Bonnie was carrying Care's bags while I was carrying my girlfriend's.

After I walk out of the bathroom, after brushing my teeth and doing my hair, Rebekah hugs me and buries her face in my neck.

I wrap my arms around her, breathing in her scent.

When I pull back, Rebekah looks up at me grinning and I look her up and down. She's wearing my t shirt like usual with some leggings and converses, she walks into the bathroom.

I smile to myself before I start cleaning everything up. I get our phone chargers, toothbrushes after Rebekah's done with hers. Everything we brought and bought here I move to the car before Rebekah walks out with her makeup stuff and hair brush.

Rebekah's hair is slightly wavy and I run my hand through it before I grab her hand and we walk out to the lobby.

"Our stay is over and it's free of charge." Rebekah compels the lady before we go to the car and I drive to Caroline's house.

When I gently knock on the door, Bonnie opens it and lets us in. "We're here to say bye. We have to go back to New Orleans." I explain and she nods, disappearing to get Care.

Caroline walks out with Bonnie following and they both hug us. "Drive safe." Caroline says and I smile.

"Always, bye guys." I wave before Rebekah grabs my hand and we go back to the car.

"Bye!" Bonnie says from the door as we get into the car and I hear the door closing.

"Baby, can we stop for breakfast?" Rebekah asks with a pout.