Chapter 10

Theo's POV

Caroline texted me saying they're a few minutes away so I get up and throw on some clothes.

I look at Rebekah sleeping before kissing her gently on the head and throwing on my slides before walking downstairs.

We already have a room ready for them.

I walk outside and a few minutes later, I see a car pull up and park before Caroline quickly gets out of the car and vamp speeds into my arms.

I laugh and hug her back tightly, "I have something to ask, on behalf of Rebekah." I whisper in her ear.

"What's up?" Caroline pulls away smiling widely.

I see Bonnie getting their bags, "Rebekah wants to try witch blood, and I was wondering if you guys could help." I say with a wink and she smirks.

"Of course. Bonnie would enjoy that, she's told me she had a little crush on Rebekah before dating me." Caroline tells me and I smirk. "We both would enjoy that." Caroline winks as she runs her hand down my chest before gently palming me through my sweatpants.

"Oh..." I trail off as I watch her smirk before turning to help Bonnie with the bags. "Good god, there's two of them." I mutter before I lead them inside and to their room. "I'll go get Rebekah."

I walk back to my room to see Rebekah still peacefully sleeping, I smile before walking over. "Babygirl..." I say, gently running my hand through her hair.

"Hmm." Rebekah stretches and the blanket falls from her chest, I bring it back up, covering her chest. "Hey, cutie." She smiles sleepily.

"Hey, baby. Caroline and Bonnie are here." I whisper and she smiles before getting up to get dressed, I watch her walk around naked.

She throws on a matching set of black laced panties and a bra before throwing on some sweatpants she left here and one of my shirts.

She pulls on some socks before walking over to me and hugging me tightly, burying her face in my neck.

"Can we go see Care and Bonnie?" Rebekah asks and I nod.

"Of course, babygirl. Let's go." We pull away and I grab her hand before we walk down the hall and knock gently on the door.

"Come in!" A breathless Bonnie calls, we walk in to see Caroline feeding on Bonnie, Bonnie moaning.

Rebekah nearly drools at the sight and holds back, gripping my hand tightly.

Bonnie whimpers and reaches out a hand for Rebekah, she walks over, letting go of my hand and Bonnie grabs her arm, pulling her towards her.

"Other side." Bonnie moans out, closing her eyes.

I watch as Rebekah bites into Bonnie's neck, the other side from where Caroline is drinking.

Rebekah instantly moans at the taste, closing her eyes.

After a few minutes, Rebekah and Caroline pull away from Bonnie at the same time, blood dripping down their chins onto their necks.

"Good, babygirl?" I ask her and she blushes before nodding.

"So good." Rebekah says, licking her lips.

"Glad we could help." Caroline smirks, gently licking the blood off Bonnie's neck as she sits there and gasps. "We could use some help later." Rebekah instantly agrees.

"Thank you." I tell Care as Rebekah walks up to me, angling her neck towards me. I lean down and lick up Bonnie's blood, my fangs grazing Rebekah's neck.

Rebekah whimpers slightly, before we hear Hayley calling everyone for breakfast.

"To be continued." Caroline winks at Rebekah which makes her blush before giving Bonnie a little blood so she can heal.

We walk downstairs and all the girls quickly hug and the boys wave at Bonnie and Caroline.

When we finish eating, we all decide to watch a movie in the living room together.

I sit down on a beanbag and Rebekah gets taken by Caroline to the other one, who pulls Rebekah on her lap.

Bonnie sits next to me while we smirk at our girls.

They put on a Disney movie for Hope, Rebekah happens to love them so she's distracted, watching Cinderella.

A little into the movie, I notice Caroline gently rubbing Rebekah's thighs, I smirk and point it out to Bonnie who smirks aswell.

The teasing continues throughout the movie, getting worse and worse for Rebekah.

Caroline whispers something in her ear before moving her and going upstairs. Rebekah quickly walks over to me, "Caroline asked me to have fun, can I?" Rebekah asks, directed at me and Bonnie.

"You're in for one hell of a ride." Bonnie smirks, winking at her, causing a little blush to appear.

"Be a good girl. Listen to whatever she says, okay?" She nods eagerly, "Do whatever you want." I tell her, "Use my room," She smiles widely, kissing me before rushing upstairs.

Me and Bonnie decide to give them until the movie finishes.

When it does, we walk upstairs, going to my room, walking in to see Rebekah's head thrown back, moaning, I quickly close the door.

I notice a lump under the sheets, I smirk and watch along with Bonnie. I notice Rebekah's neck is bloody, a strap on the floor, and Rebekah's arms tied to the headboard.

"M-Mommy! Please!" Rebekah shouts, I smirk.

"Didn't Theo tell you to be a good girl?" Care asks her, coming up from the sheets, not noticing us.

"Yes, mommy." Rebekah whimpers.

"So don't cum or I'll tell Theo you didn't listen." Caroline tells her before going back down.

"Well isn't this a sight." I smirk, Rebekah turns to look at me, smiling before moaning loudly and shutting her eyes.

Caroline comes up again, looking at me, "You have such a good girl." Caroline smirks at me, I nod.

"I know. She's such a good girl, isn't that right, babygirl?" I ask Rebekah as I run my hand through her hair.

"I'm your good girl." Rebekah mutters, looking at me through hooded eyes.

I notice Caroline's arm still pumping under the sheet, "How many?" I ask her, she smirks.

"4." Care says, I caress Rebekah's cheek gently.

"That's my good girl. Taking Mommy's fingers so good." I say and Rebekah smiles widely at me.

"Cum." Caroline tells her, Rebekah instantly listens and lets go, throwing her head back, and arching her back.

Caroline lets her ride it out before she pulls her fingers out. "Baby, come here." Caroline says, Bonnie walks over and Caroline offers her, her fingers covered in Rebekah's cum.

Bonnie takes them in her mouth, cleaning them for Caroline. "Doesn't she taste amazing?" I ask, both girls nod as Rebekah calms down.

"C-can we t-take break?" Rebekah asks hoarsely.

"Of course, babygirl. Just be ready for triple the pleasure." I tell her as I untie her right hand and Bonnie does her left.

Caroline smirks, gently kissing her cheek before laying next to her, allowing Rebekah to curl into her.

Short chapter! But what do you think?

Any ideas for new chapters? I'm running a little behind! Sorry!

I need ideas people!

Thanks for all the support! I've been told by a few people that this is their favorite story! Let me know if I can make anything better.