Denial

The rest of the school day just felt off to you. You found yourself for the first time actively avoiding Billy rather than ignoring his antics as they come. I mean, there was no way in hell you could possibly have liked him degrading and threatening you like that! And him putting his grimy hands on you? It just couldn't be possible,

right?

You walked through the halls looking down as your mind kept racing. You walked until you found yourself clashing into Billy's chest instead of the exit doors you wanted to be at more than ever.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see y-" you cut yourself off as you looked up realizing who's blue eyes were now glaring down at you.

"Yeah you're gonna be," he grumbled before grabbing your shoulders and slamming them up against the nearest locker.

"What did I tell you (l/n)!?" He yelled in your face spraying droplets of spit at you.

You stood there wide eyed as you gripped his forearms in a shitty attempt to get him to leg go of you. This only made his grip tighter sliding you up the locker until you had to stand on your tip toes.

"Tell me!" He screamed, his face becoming angrier.

You stammered quietly from shock, "I-I'm sorry, please..."He could hear the fear in your voice.

He dropped your shoulders now using one hand to quickly grasp your throat. He leaned down closer into your face until you could feel your now feverishly hot forehead meet his.

"I didn't catch that (y/n). What'd you say?" He taunted lowering his voice.

You managed to squeak out a bit louder this time, "I'm sorry!"

You heard a door down the hall open just as he released your throat. He continued to glare into your (e/c) eyes as he backed away. You could hear your first period teacher down the hall calling to him.

"Billy! Detention, now!" The teacher yelled.

"This isn't over you little shit," he muttered out before turning to walk down the hall.

You watched him until he got all the way to the classroom giving one last glare through the window in the door as he stepped in.