Him

Laying in your bed all you could do was think about him. You were glad you made it home before he got out of detention and could speed past you like he usually did after school. You stared at the ceiling thinking about his rough hand around your neck and the way his face was so close to yours and how his hungry hateful eyes looked at you. You'd never even begin to see him this way, at his worst. And you fucking liked it. You were almost angry at yourself for liking it.

You didn't even know why he got so mad. The only sense you could make of it was that it was a Friday or maybe it was some party night or something. Who knows what it could've been. As far as you knew, he lived it up. Nothing more.

These thoughts of yours were quickly interrupted by the signature tire peel Billy's car made across the street. You rushed up to peek out the blinds watching as he got out his car, slamming the door behind him and racing up the steps where who you assumed was his dad met him at the door.

You could hear arguing but couldn't distinguish what they were saying. You watched as Billy and his dad strayed down the steps into the yard. The arguing persisted before Billy finally stormed inside. You continued watching as his father stood outside for a moment looking around. You quickly fixed the blinds back before his father's gaze could meet yours.

Maybe that's why Billy was so pissed today. It's not like he never had detention before, but you guessed that maybe this time his dad just wanted him home or something. You had no idea and by this point you were exhausted trying to make sense of the day. All you had in mind was sleep and so, you did.