The Invite

You awoke to your mother opening the creaky front door. You could hear voices that weren't quite familiar. You sat up rubbing your eyes as you walked out of your room down the hall to the front door where your mom happily smiled pulling you near.

"This is my daughter (y/n)!" She turned to you, "honey, these are our neighbors, coming by for supper so we can finally formally meet each other!"

You're face flushed as you looked up seeing the man who'd been arguing with Billy just an hour prior along with an average red headed woman, a young red headed girl, and him. He was at your door and admittedly dressed oddly nice in a maroon button up and his signature jeans.

As he and his family stepped in, he immediately put himself close to you glaring down into your confused and disbelieving eyes. His father and what you assumed was his mother continued conversating with your mom as they walked in but you couldn't stop your mouth from interrupting

"What are you doing here?" You blurted out causing everyone's eyes to stop on you glaring up at Billy.

Your mom gave you an embarrassed look then looked back towards his family, "I'm sorry, she's never this..talkative, when we have company!" She gave an awkward laugh. "Have you two met before?" Your mom looked at you once more pressuring you to fix your words as you looked back at her.

"Oh, um, yeah. We have a class together." You quickly attempted to recover the situation. Thankfully it was successful enough for your mom and Billy's family to go back to normal conversation.

"Well why don't you guys come on into the dining room? I prepared dinner as fast as I could since it was such short notice!" Your mom continued her voice slowly fading into the distance.

Now Billy and you were left alone in the living room.

"Nice one, shit for brains." He grumbled down at you as he plopped on your couch like it was his own.

"Just tell me what the hell you and your family are doing here, asshole." You demanded looking down at him in frustration.

"Well, thanks to you, I was late getting home to watch my step sister and the reservations my dad made with ol' Susan at Enzo's were canceled leaving us crawling to your house for the dinner invite your mom gave us two weeks ago. Isn't that just fucking lovely?" He said smugly giving you a sarcastic little smile before dropping his face back down to his snobby little pout.

"So this is all my fault because you couldn't stop being a douchebag for one day? Oh and because I, what? Stood up for myself this time not letting your stupid whore talk down to me while you sneak off?" Your crossed your arms looking down at him.

He stood back up getting in your face. "Don't think that I won't put you in your place just because we're at your run down little hut, bitch." He threatened you just loud enough for no one else to hear.

You could see his anger beginning to brew in his eyes again. You wanted to tip him, for him to just burst and lash out like you knew he would.

"Oh yeah? Like your dad did when you got home today?" You watched as his brows furrowed quickly gripping on hand around your cheeks until your lips were squashed. He wrapped his other arm around your body quickly dragging you through the hall as you struggled to release from his grip knowing you took it too far.

You were dragged right by everyone in the dining room who were still continuing their conversation unaware of what was going on in the other room. They didn't even notice the two of you missing from the kitchen as they sat.

Billy barged right through your door at the end of the hall slamming it behind him as he kept walking you towards your bed shoving you into it with his torso splitting your legs and his arms pinning you down.

"I don't know what you think you saw (l/n) but you better mind your fucking business before I-" he was cut off by a knock on your door.

"(Y/n), honey, are you and your friend Alright? The food is gonna get cold." Your mom called from the other side of the door.

Billy continued to glare into your eyes staying quiet with his grip still firmly on your wrists.

"Yeah mom, we're coming." You yelled back not taking your eyes off Billy.

He released his grip in a shove stepping back as you laid still halfway up the bed, your legs hanging down. He turned away from you to your vanity mirror bending down slightly to look at himself in the mirror.

You gave one last glare to him in the mirror before sitting up off the bed.

"Fuck you Billy Hargrove." You mumbled to him before opening the door and pushing past your mom in the doorway walking towards the dinning room.