𝟏𝟔. 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"We're inside the castle." Heeseung communicated with the base through his telepathy.
The range of his telepathy was increased by a device attached to his neck that transmitted his telepathy to the ones back at the vampire kingdom.

"Woah this guy is good looking." Heeseung stared at himself in the mirror.

"You're better but okay." Eunhae replied and Jay playfully glared at the boy.

All of them were shape-shifted as random students, that no one would pay much attention to, at Red Sun High.

"Come on. We don't have time." She lead them ahead while keeping eyes on all directions.

"Just keep calm and relaxed." She advised them through the group telepathy they shared. "And don't engage in conversation until it's necessary."

"How are we supposed to reach the top floor? I don't think students are allowed in that area." Jay asked Lucas.

"You don't need to go the top floor because it's obvious they hold their secret information there." Lucas replied.

"Then what are we even here for?" Jay chuckled sarcastically.

"You need to go down. Into the basement." The man informed and they all exchanged glances.

"You'll find the entrance of the basement at the end of the left hallway. If someone asks you why you're going there. Just say you need some supplies from the store room." He instructed.

"How do you know all of this?" Jungwon questioned.

"Because I have a map of the place. It's not that complicated. Besides I have allies there. How else do you think you were able to get in there so easily?" Lucas replied.

"You're definitely not just a teacher." Jay commented.

"Isn't this a little too easy." Heeseung commented as they quietly reached their destination without gaining anyone's attention.

"It's because no one suspects vampires in an all werewolf territory." Lucas answered.

"What are we supposed to look for anyways?" Jay inquired as they went inside the dark room.

"A passageway that leads down to the basement." The man replied.

"There's just.....junk in here." Jungwon commented as he scanned the place.

"This is the best place for a passageway that leads down to a secret basement." Eunhae replied while walking ahead.

"Is it supposed to be this door that has a chain lock on it?" Heeseung gained their attention.

"I'm breaking it. Get back." Jay informed while walking over it.

"Stop!" Eunhae stopped him and he froze in his heroic action.

"Don't touch the lock directly. They must have some sort of sensors on it." She explained.

"This is why I sent Eunhae with you all." Lucas complimented and she gave a shy smile in response.

"Should we break the chain then?" Jungwon looked at them.

"You're a genius." Eunhae kissed his cherk excitedly.
"Guys look for pliers or something." She went to look in the shelves and boxes.