PART 3

I wake up and turn over and expect to see jaden.. but there is nobody. I check my phone for the time and it's 10 am. I decide to go downstairs and eat breakfast.

When i go downstairs i expect to see jaden.  but all i see is javon and jayla.

"lucky charms?" javon asks showing the box to me

"yeah sure.." i say rubbing my eyes still trying to wake up.

If see javon and jayla staring at me. Wait. no. they r staring at my neck. I remember what me and jaden did last night and i put my hand over my neck embarrassed.

"oh" jayla says

"my" adds javon

"god!" they both say.

"so taylor.. what did u do last night?" asks jayla suspiciously.

"i thought i heard moaning coming from ur room!!! i convinced myself i was hearing things!" says javon shocked.

"so u and jaden been getting along i see." says kayla

"yup.." i say.

"interesting.. bc i was also wondering who that was." jayla says pointing to the pool outside.

I looked over and saw Jaden kissing another blond girl! I was so furious.

i walked over there and got straight to the point. m

"really jaden? really?" i says

"what?" jaden asks rudely.

"wdym what? how can we do this," i say pointing to all the hickeys on my neck and just shy of my tits, " and then u do this the next day???" i say pointing to the girl.

"we arent even dating? why r u acting weird wtf .. " says jaden.

The girl starts laughing and jaden joins along.

"do u know this person?" the girl asks looking at jaden and pointing at me.

"yeah unfortunately." he says.

"yeah that's really really unfortunate. now why don't u give us some alone time slut?" the girl says.

oh no she didn't. so i say it.

"jaden why r u acting as if u weren't moaning my name last night?" i say looking at him then at the girl.

"me? moaning ur name?" he starts laughing. the girl joins in.

"fuck you jaden." I say my eyes starting to water. i run back up the stairs and sit on my bed and cry. I guess we were back to hating each other. why did i think it was different? he was just bored. Idk why I thought me and Jaden could actually be something. We hated each other!

I sit and cry for hours.

JADENS POV:

I think I really upset her. I tell the girl that she needs to leave now. She rolls her eyes at me and leaves. I feel bad for taylor bc what I did was a hoe move, but I didn't think she would be that upset. Does Taylor like me? Wait do i like her? Wait  no I hate her. She hates me. We have to keep it that way.

TIME SKIP

Taylor's pov:

hours later. jayla walks in.

"you don't have to tell me babe but i really wanna know what happened. i've never seen u cry over jaden before? we're y'all like something?" she asks.

i tell her everything we did list night and she is shocked and mad at jaden.

"whag the fuck is wrong w him?" she asks.

"yeah ik.." i say still crying.

"fuck him" she says and hugs me tight.