PART 11

I wake up and my vision blurs. uhhh what time is it?? I look next to me and i don't see jaden. Where is he? Then i see jaden come in his room with water, Advil, and pancakes.

"Here." he says setting the tray down on the bed.

"Thanks jaden." i say groggily.

"Do you need anything else?" he asks as he sits by me on the bed.

"I don't think so. But can you stay here with me?" i ask.

"Yeah of course." He says climbing in bed next to me.

He turns to me on his side and plays with my hair.

I blush. He's so nice. And he's so cute just laying there. I look down and he's so concentrated on my hair. His adorable face..

"How do you manage to still look pretty even when your hungover?" he asks out of no where, still playing with my hair.

"Shut up! I don't look good rn, i didn't even shower last night." i say laughing.

"You always look pretty." he says looking into my eyes.

omg. I got so many butterflies when he said that. I love when he compliments me out of nowhere. Why do i feel like this with him? Why did i feel jealous when he was with another girl at the party? Why is he always in my mind? That's when i realized. I've been in love with jaden. For a long time. Even when i was dating kadyn. He was just a distraction from jaden. I am in love with Jaden Walton.

I look at jaden.

"Jaden." i say.

"yes tay?" he asks.

"I've been in love with you for a long time. Even when me and kadyn were dating. I've always had feelings for you. Something about you just makes me happy and you make me feel excited and pretty and just, everything." i say.

He just stares at me for a moment.  He grabs my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. We both pull back.

"I love you too Taylor. I really love you." he says smiling.

I kiss him again.

"Jaden? Will you be my boyfriend?" i ask

he sets me on his lap.

"Of course I will." he says pulling me into another kiss.

THE END OF SUMMER

I pack all my bags up and load them into the car. I'm sad that i have to leave the Walton's lake house, but i'm coming back next summer. And we live close to them so i can see them all the time at my actual house. I'm just happy me and jaden are together!

We start the trip back home. Jess dropped me off at my house first and i said my goodbyes to everyone. Jaden got out of the car and walked me to my front door.

"That was the best summer i've ever had. Probably because your my girlfriend now!!" he says hugging you.

"It really was! I can't wait to go back next summer." i say smiling.

"I love you." says jaden.

"I love you more." I say.

We kiss and i wave goodbye to him as i walk into my house.

I really love this boy.

You and jaden continue dating for a long time. You both are perfect for each other.

Kadyn ends up having no girlfriend, no friends, and gets kicked out of his house by his parents for getting the girl he was kissing at the party pregnant.

Jayla and Javon become super happy for both Taylor and Jaden. Jayla ends up finding a girlfriend herself and Javon is still single.

Jess and Dj totally ship jaden and Taylor.

Your parents love you and jaden together as well.

And your life is just perfect!